Kiss, Kill, Eat

Hey y'all!

So this ended up taking way longer to post than I originally expected. If you guys want a better understanding of what's been up in my life, I'll be explaining more at the end. For now though, I know you're all here for the story!

Art by me! (Art skills have improved since you last saw me >:3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk's POV

"I'm going to head out for a little while. Do you want anything, dear?"

I wipe my hands dry with an old rag as I just finished washing the dishes and call out to Aliza from the kitchen. As I walk towards the exit, I hear a soft thump, and when I make it to the living room, Aliza is on her feet from the couch, her eyes wide as she stares at me.

"What?! No, no, no, no!" She rushes towards me, grabs my arm, and pleas, "Y-you can't go out!"

I smile and wrap my arms around her. "There's no need to worry, sweetie." I lovingly pat her hair and kiss the top of her head. "I've gone outside before. I'll be back before you know it."

"Yes, but that's because you're usually with him!" She hisses, the "him" dripping with some resentment. "If you go out there alone... y-you don't know what will happen!"

"Sweetie-"

"Queen Undyne might show up with a surprise roll call, or Flowey might not be around to help you!"

"Dear, I think-"

"Even if you decide to wear one of his jackets to cover up your scent, it'll only take one whiff of human flesh to tip any monster over the edge and eat you! It's dangerous! There's no point or reason for you to go out there-"

I softly sigh as she continues to ramble about all the ways I could get myself killed, being eaten alive as the most cause of death. But she also threw in some other methods, such as mutilation, cooked until medium-rare, poisoned, suffocating under blue snow, and much more. Aliza is usually very soft-spoken and gentle, but I noticed when she starts to panic or becomes angry, her voice becomes shaky and aggressive. I've even heard her drop a swear word or two a few times, which troubles me sometimes because of how young she is. As she continued to talk, I took her by the hand and slowly guided us towards the couch. I then sat us down.

"Aliza."

She stops for a moment and realizes we are now sitting down as I place a hand under her chin and make her look up at me. Her eyes fall to the side for a moment before they look up at me. I see the fear that clouded her lovely purple eyes.

"I promise I won't be out for more than an hour," I slide my hand up to her cheek as I reassure her. "So don't worry about it, alright?"

She pulls away and shakes her head. "No! I... I'm always going to worry about you mam-" She pauses for a moment as her cheeks start to flare up. Her eyebrows furrow as she lets out a loud grunt, looking away from me. She stays silent for a moment.

'Aha... she's mad at me.' I nervously think to myself.

'I wish she wouldn't worry about me too much. She's experienced so much for a 12-year-old girl, things any other girl her age should not even have to go through. I sometimes wonder how her parents are doing without her. Do they miss her? Are they looking for her? She's never denied not having them, but she never likes talking about them either. I wonder if they-'

I shake my head.

'No.'

While she is under my care, I will make sure nothing happens to her. That is why I must go out.