Partners In Crime

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

I'm finally back guys!!! Sorry again for the long wait :(

So remember my Mafiatale inspired chapie??? Well this is basically another chapie of them!!! X3

I absolutely loved writing that chapie and I wanted to make another one :3

Man those chapies were a long time ago O.o

I saw a bunch of comments in the previous chapies of "Stolen Heart" comment about the song above, and now this is like my theme song for them! Thanks for introducing me to a awesome song guys!!! X3

Well I hope you enjoy this after the long wait!!! :3

Art belongs to me and the video belong to their respective owner/s X3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Third Person POV

The large ballroom of the castle was filled with an incredible amount of people and monster as they all chatted with one another, ate by the buffet table, or dance to the music played by an orchestra of people and monsters. A costume party being the theme of the party, of course everyone was dressed up in their own unique outfit for the occasion. The king and queen smiles as they watched the citizens enjoying themselves at the party.

But they hadn't noticed the arrival of a pair of new comers enter the room with the most stunning of attire.

The first of the pair was a human females with long wavy raven black hair that reached just below her mid-back and was held up by a small white ribbon just to the side of her hair along with having a pair of soft aqua blue eyes. She wore nothing but a simple long white dress that fell all the way to the floor as she dragged it behind her while she walked with a small red heart at the top of the dress and some white sequences dotted the bottom of her dress and a pair of one inch high white high heels with a red heart in the middle of each one. The back of her dress also had some pure white feathers, simulating a tail. Finally she wore bright red lipstick and a matching white swan mask, just covering the first half of her face and showing only her aqua blue eyes.

The next of the pair seemed to be a monster, a human like monster, yet baring no skin, hair, or eyes because all anyone could see were small white pupils in a black hole as his 'skin' was a boney white color instead. He wore a grey turtle neck shirt that had long sleeves with a black vest over it, black pants, and black dressed shoes. Just like the girl beside him, he too wore a matching swan mask that covered the top half of his face, but a midnight black color instead of the pure white color, and the very bottom back of his vest also had black feathers. He also had the addition of a black scarf around his neck and a pair of black gloves covered his hands.

Although their costumes were simple, it seemed to match the pair perfectly, making it look stunning. They walked into the ballroom hand in hand, as they smiled at each other. They looked like they were the complete opposite of one another.

The girl walked gracefully as she had such a warm and innocent smile on her face, her blue eyes shining with glee as she had such a certain bounce in her step.

The monster on the other hand had look intimidating as he slowly walked side by side with the girl, his face showing absolutely no emotions whatsoever while he kept his free hand in his pocket.

But as the girl happily hugged the arm of the monster, giggling, and the monster grinned down at her, everyone knew they came together.

When the king noticed the pair walked towards the buffet table, he stared at the human, an uneasy feeling began to build up inside of him as he eyed her suspiciously. The party continued on without any complication, making the king ease up a little. Soon he notices the girl excitedly pull the monster towards the dance floor before the pair began to dance.