Kiss, Kill, Run (Prequel)

Hey Reader-Chan!!! (Woah haven't said that in a while XD)

So...

Horrortale...

...

...

...

...

...

This should be interesting!

What a way to come back no~?

I know the story of Horrortale, but for the sake of this chapie and aaaaaaaalllllll the adorable yet freaky fanart and fanfics I've seen and read, Frisk shall the main character!

Now, knowing the obvious horror theme in this AU, I'm just gonna try and make this somewhat fluffy uwu

Enjoy!!! :3

Artwork is made by me!!! :D
(I actually drew this last year, might redraw it hehehe~)

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Sans' POV

Do you remember a little bird?

The night you came back to us?

The moment you opened the doors to the Ruins, I barely even recognized you.

You were just like any other human that fell into the Underground, lost, afraid, confused, and weak. Your body was as thin as a stick and covered with scars and bruises, looked like you hadn't eaten in weeks, maybe even months.

Lord, that outfit you wore. It was nothing but a torn up purple dress, as you walked barefoot on the icy snow. I'm surprised you didn't die from just the seer cold.

Nonetheless, during my moment of blinding blood lust, you were nothing but an easy target.

A perfect victim was ripe for the taking.

Looking back on it now, I feel like an idiot for not recognizing you.

It was supposed to be simple. Lure you towards me, kill you, give your soul to Queen Undyne, and feed what's left of you to my brother.

Simple.

Easy.

No complication.

I will never forget that day...

○•○•○•○•○

"Come out, come out, my weak little prey~."

Crunch, crunch, crunch...

The sound of soft and hasty footsteps echo from behind me, as the cold winter wind blew harshly.

My already wide grin twisted upwards maniacally. I immediately turned around and swiftly summoned a wall of bones from the ground, crushing a line of trees as a small head popped out from behind one of the stumps. Her dusk purple eyes widened as she locked with my eye socket. You could smell the fear emanating from her shaking body.

And the smell was so satisfying~

"fOUnd YoU~."

A gasp escaped her lips as she quickly stood up, and weakly continues to run away. I let out a crazed laugh.

Does fresh meat think she could get away from me?

HA!

Funniest thing I've seen all day!