BIG THANK

Omg you guys TvT

Thank you all so much ♡ ♡ ♡ !!!

Seeing all of your comments of support for me makes me so happy, aahhhhhh ♡! I can never thank you guys enough, honestly. Even after being gone for so long, there's still a lot of you who are still here TAT.

I saw a lot of familiar names (maximumridedoctor1, marlowcosmos, Dreams_a_Reality, I missed you guys ♡! How have y'all been?), and a ton of new faces! It's insane how much this book has grown since I've left!

217K READS???
5.O4K VOTES???

W I L D.

The 14-year-old in me is screaming right now like her wildest dreams are coming true.

I've decided to continue writing! My updates will be inconsistent and random, but as long as you guys are still willing to read and wait, I will update! To this day, I am still a die-hard Frans shipper. Just a quick plugin, but on my Tumblr (buttercupbella5182) and Instagram (butt3rcupb3lla), I draw art for Frans, in case you guys are interested ♡. (I do a lot of other things besides Frans though :3)

I'm thinking too if I should make an account for Archive of Our Own, and do a revamping to old oneshots to make them better! I'd make them longer, fix the grammatical errors, repurpose some of them, and maybe even make art for them. Of course, if I do that, I'd like to post them here too, but I'd like to know if you guys would be okay with (basically) re-reading some old stories.

Anyways~

I want to thank you all again so much for your support ♡. I appreciate all of your kind words and patience. Seeing all of your comments reminded me how much I love to write! I can't wait to write to all of you once again òwó.

I've actually already got one ready and waiting in the works. It was something I had written last year, and I'm just rewriting it and fixing my mistakes, hehehe~. I should be able to post it very soon! I think it's going to be a really killer story!

I drew something to go along with it too when I wrote it. So have a sneak preview for what's to come~.

 So have a sneak preview for what's to come~

See you all very soon~.