Where I've Been

Alright, before I say anything, I know I've been gone for two, almost three years now. I have no excuse for where I've been and what I have been doing. All I can do right now is apologize and tell you guys what I've been up too.

This is going to be very serious, so I understand if you don't want to read through this. I'll try to make it as short and simple as possible.

The last time I updated this book was June 2018 (big yikes). Since then, I've finished senior high and am now in college. School took over a large portion of my free time, and my personal life was becoming a wreck. I've been depressed for the longest time, but I am recovering. I have moved out of my old house and am currently living with my tita (aunt) and tito (uncle). The things that were happening at home were toxic and suffocating. I am and will be forever grateful to my tita and tito for helping my sister and me out of there.

Like I said before, I've been focusing most of my attention on school. I am taking animation as my course, so I started to prioritize my art and put aside my writing. I've missed writing a lot, though. The stories I wrote were something that I would use as a stress reliever.

I know it's been so long since I've updated here, and I'm very nervous to hear what you guys have to say. I want to say sorry for being gone for so long. I'm so sorry, guys. I'm so sorry for leaving without notice.

I hope you can forgive me.

I don't know how many of you are new, and how many of you have been here waiting for me. If you've been here for a while, thank you so much for your patients and support T^T

If you're new, then I apologize because you guys must be super confused uwu

I want to get back into writing again. I'll be a little rusty with my writing, but I'm excited to write again!

All I want to ask now is, do you still want me to continue?

Anyways, thank you all so much for your time and patients again. It means so much to me that you're still here and reading this. ♡