Drunken Proposal

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

I've been busy and a lot is happening for me right now and yada, yada, yada. I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing my excuses so I'll just get strait to the point.

I made this short little chapie to say:

"OH MY IRENE, HOLY ARCEUS, SWEET CELESTIA, I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR BEING GONE AND THAT YOUR POOR AUTHOR-CHAN IS HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK WITH THE CHAPIE SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO PUT OUT BUT THEN DECIDED TO MAKE A PLACE HOLDER CHAPIE UNTIL THEN BECAUSE OF SHIZ THAT'S HAPPENING IN HER HOUSE!!! T^T"

So, enjoy :3

JUST A HEADS UP! This will be a fairly short chapie, I'm sorry :(

ART BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER/S!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

"I'm here!"

I quickly open the doors to Grillby's as a blast of heat hit me and the scent of grease fills the establishment. The place was empty, aside from the fire elemental that was tidying up the bar at the end of the building and a familiar blue jacket wearing skeleton sitting on one of the bars chairs, head laying on the bar.

I wanted to facepalm. I can't believe I'm here at this hour.

Grillby notices my presents and gestures for me to come in. I nod, stepping into the warm establishment, closing the doors behind me as I walked towards the two.

"I'm sorry to call you at this hour..." He apologizes.

"It's okay Grillz." I smile.

After I put Papyrus to bed with a bedtime story, I got a call from him just earlier saying that Sans had gotten drunk and refused to leave. Now here I am, come to pick up a most likely still drunk skeleton. The place should be closed by now. I went over to the bar and found the guy half asleep, eye sockets droopy but trying to stay open. I tapped lightly on his shoulder to get his attention. He groggily lifted his head up, mumbling some incoherent words, and turned to face me. He let out one of his signature wide grins and wrapping an arm around me. I could smell the stench of alcohol and ketchup all over his shirt and jacket, and for a moment the strong smells seemed almost nauseating.

"Heeeeeyyyy Friissssk~" He greets me, his speech all slurred. "When did you get heeeeere?"

I bite back a laugh. Despite how annoying it can be for me to drag him all the way back from Grillby's to the house, watching him spout out the most random things with his jumbled up and slurred speech was always entertaining.

"She's come here to pick you up." The fire monster says, wiping the bar's table with a wet tablecloth.

"Ooooooohhhh! I see~" I feel him shift his weight over to my side. "An angels finally come to take me away from this place~" He looked up at me and winks, making me laugh slightly and role my eyes. I love this skeleton.

"Sans I've been trying to get you to leave for the past hour." Grillby stated, slightly irritated.

"I'll take it from here Grillby." I assure him, while Sans ignored Grillby's comment and kisses my cheek. "Thanks for looking after him."

"No problem. Someone's gotta do it whenever you're not around."

I help Sans stand up and balance himself as best as he can, while I put one of his arms around my shoulder to support him. He immediately clings into me to keep himself balanced. I begin to walk towards the exit while Sans sways from side to side, in his attempts to walk. I thank Grillby again as he waves goodbye towards us. Once we left, it didn't take long before I could feel his weight suddenly increase and light snores could be heard. The sudden weight gain made me wobble from side to side, doing my best to drag this much bigger and heavier skeleton. As much as I would like for him to sleep for the rest of the night, I kinda need him him to be awake right now.