Fairytale

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

Examines and projects are finally over, hooray!!! God that was horrible ^~^'

But hey, I'm back! And still alive!!!

I can't promise this will be a good chapie, cuz I'm trying to get back into the swing of things since its been a while since I've updated. So sorry if its bad and if it took a while make this DX

Not much else to say...

Oh wait!!! I drew something!!!

Tada!!!

Just a little something to give you an idea of what's to come ;)

Okay maybe I'm just stalling at this point, cuz its gonna be so bad!!! XC

But I made it extra long for you guys X3

Well I hope you enjoy anyways :3

Again, sorry if its bad and late DX

Art and video does not belong to me (Except the one that actually is mine :3)

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

What I would assume is common knowledge for everyone, is that love takes time.

It may take as quick as a few days maybe even weeks before you fall for someone.

At times it may take months, even years if you will, before you realize your love for someone.

Then there are those people who feel and instant spark a day or two after they just met the person. Sometimes even an instant connection.

Now let's see who this story shows it.

·~·~·~·~·~

Frisk's POV

"Your majesty! Get down from that tree!" I hear someone shout out to me.

"In a minute, Undyne!" I call back before turning back it front of me. "Come here boy!"

I watched as the little white dog that, very dangerously, walk towards the ends of the branch of the tree before it turned around and happily barked back. I reached out and gestured for it to come over to me, while my other hand grip tightly on the branch of the tree as I tried not to fall.

"This is very dangerous!" She shouts.

"I'm fine Undyne! Shesh!" I say.

The small white dog began to walk towards me before finally jumping in my arms. He barked excitedly as he licked my face. I smiled and giggled as I brought him away from my face.

"Thanks a lot Snow, now my face is covered in dog slobber." I say as I wiped my face with ends of my dress.

He barks again as I hugged him and leaned my back against the trunk of the tree, closing my hazel brown eyes. I feel the cold autumn wind start to blow lightly, blowing some strands of my chocolate brown hair that was on my face and blowing some of the brown autumn leaves of the many trees as I sighed in relief.