Strange Love

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

So I have a question...

Is it Overtale or Humantale???

I think one is where monsters become humans and vice versa, while the other one is where monsters are humans too???

I have no clue T-T

You guys can correct me cuz I know you guys know better than me. So thanks in advance for the help!!! :3

But as you can see from the pic above, its the AU where monsters and humans switch... species???

Art belong to their respective owner/s!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

"I'm home!" I called out as I opened the door to the house.

I was carrying a handful of shopping bags as I just came back from grocery shopping. I bumped into Mettaton while shopping and we decided to shop together, so I may have been out longer than I intended to be. Whoops~. I invited for him to come visit me and the skeleton brothers, but he said he had some plans to do with Napstablook already. So after shopping we had to part ways.

"So, look who finally decided to come home." I hear a voice say.

I turned to face the kitchen to find a familiar white haired human walk into the room, a lazy grin plastered across his face. I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment, my cheeks flushed a light pink.

"I may have gotten a little sidetracked..." I let out a nervous laugh.

Sans shook his head and walked over to me. He took some of my shopping bags that were in my paws as he lightly kissed my forehead.

(I give up! I'm using paws cuz they look like paws!)

"Well, welcome back home, shortcake." He grinned.

"I'm not that short!" I object at the nickname he gave to me, puffing my cheeks out.

He simply laughed as he spun around and began to head towards the kitchen again. I followed behind as I huffed, my pink cheeks turning a slightly darker shade. We set down the bags down on the kitchen counter.

"Where's Papyrus?" I asked.

"He's at Alphys and Undyne's place." He answered, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on mine. "The two are introducing him to anime since he was curious and all."

"I see."

I started removing the contents of the bags and spreading them across the kitchen counter as Sans continued to hug me, nuzzling his face in my long chocolate brown hair. Eventually he had to let go when I asked him to help me put everything away. We were silent as we put everything away, it wasn't like an awkward silence, we were just fine enjoying each other's company.

"Hey, I have and idea." Sans said, breaking the silence.

"Hmm? W-what it it?" I questioned.

I was tiptoeing to the very tips of my toes, trying to place a can of spaghetti sauce on one of the high kitchen shelves. I hopped a little in the hopes I could reach the shelf. From the corner of my hazel brown eyes, I can just barely see him shaking his head as he finished placing some eggs in the fridge. I focused my gaze back on the top shelves and tried again to place the can in the shelf.

 My legs began to wobble and I soon felt myself stumble backwards. I knew I was about to fall backwards as I closed my eyes and prepare myself for impact, when I suddenly felt strong arms grip my sides and catch me, slowly lifting me up as I let out a loud squeak.