A Mythological Creature (Pt. 2)

(A/n): Hey reader-chan! This was actually requested by Amelie_Ackerman and CutieKitty315. A sequel or part 2 for the last oneshot I did! I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this, but this is for you guys ;3

Shout outs to the artists of the pictures!!!

P.S. This is gonna be a super long chapie again, longer then the last chapie and probably worst than the last chapie, but I will fulfill your request Amelie and Cutie! Hope you guys don't mind again :3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Sans' POV

"Lo... Love you... Love you!"

"What'd ya say?"

"Love you!"

"Heh. I love you to kiddo..."

"Fo...Forget?"

"Never."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Sans... Sans..? Sans!"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked around and saw all of my friends staring at me.

"BROTHER ARE YOU OKAY?" My brother, Papyrus, asked.

Undyne invited Papyrus, Alphys, and I to her house to hang out. We were sitting in her living room around her little coffee table, drinking some Golden Flower tea that Undyne had prepared. They continued to stare at me, waiting for an answer.

I rubbed the back of my neck and chuckled nervously.

"Ya everything's fine bro." I replied, trying to put on a convincing smile.

"YOU CAN NOT LIE TO THE GREAT PAPYRUS, BROTHER!" Papyrus said.

"He just misses the little punk, Pap." Undyne said, taking a sip of her tea.

"It h-has been a ye-year and a h-h-half since w-we've seen Frisk." Alphys added, looking at her teacup as she lightly swirled it around. "I still don't understand how she escaped..."

I felt something inside of me break a little when Alphys said her name. Its true, its been so long since we've seen her. I remember Alphys reaction when I visited her lab in the morning, freaking out as she looked inside the giant aquarium. I didn't wanna tell her what that I set her free, I knew she would freak out even more, so I kept it a mystery from the others.

I miss her. I guess I got accustomed to seeing her everyday, but I kept coming back to Aphys lab for a week strait, forgetting that I had set her free. Alphys didn't mind that I kept visiting her, but she was still disappointed that she couldn't continue her research on mermaids. Its odd to be at home just being lazy on the couch again, not being in the cold lab sitting next to a giant glass talking to the most beautiful creature I've ever met.

I really miss her. I miss talking to her, joking with her, being with her, hearing her laugh, seeing her smile, her innocent and childish behavior. I miss how warm she felt when she first tackled me in a hug. I miss everything about her. But I knew I couldn't keep her trapped in the aquarium. After a while I started to walk by the beach every night whenever the beach was empty, hoping I would see her again... I never did.

I hadn't realize how much I cared about her, until she was gone. I fell for her hard.

"Sans! Your spacing out again!" Undyne exclaimed as she stood in front of me and shaking me.