Stolen Heart (Bonus Chapie!)

Hey reader-chan!!!

Don't worry for those of you who suggested a Dancetale chapie, I already started on it :D

This was suppose to be a little bonus at the end of the last chapie, but I forgot to add it. But I wanted you guys to see it anyway. I will admit, I'm gonna miss writing the "Stolen Heart" chapies. Its been my favorite chapies to write. This is gonna be a short one than usual. But here's a little bonus chapie for ya'll :3

Pictures and song belongs to their respective owners!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"Just visiting an old friend that I haven't seen in a while, doll." Sans replied.

Sans and I were walking through the dangerous streets of the city where most criminals like to hang out at around 7:00 in the evening. I had no idea of where we were going, but Sans requested that I come along with him. He also told me to wear just casual clothing. He wore his usual deep sea blue suit with a white shirt underneath, black dressed shoes, a cyan blue neck tie, black gloves, and a matching deep sea blue fedora. I on the other hand wore a simple yellow sleeveless dress with golden flower designs, high black boots, and a small golden flower clip on my shoulder length chocolate brown hair.

 I on the other hand wore a simple yellow sleeveless dress with golden flower designs, high black boots, and a small golden flower clip on my shoulder length chocolate brown hair

(Ahhh!!! This picture is so cute!!! Sorry I had so say it. Okay lets continue now :3)

It was a beautiful dress that Mettaton gave me, it was really nice of him. We continued to walk until we reached a bar looking place. We entered the establishment and I saw many familiar criminal I've seen in newspapers or on the news. As we walked inside, I can feel the gazes of almost everyone that was in the bar on me. I shrug it of and just continued to follow Sans. We walked over to the bar and each took a seat. Then, who I assume was the bartender, approached us.

He was a monster made entirely of fire that wore a white dressed shirt with a black buttoned up vest, black pants, black dressed shoes, white gloves, and a black bow tie.

"Sup Grillby." Sans greeted the fire elemental with his usual grin.

"Good to see you again Sans." Grillby greeted back as he wiped a glass cup. "The usual?"

"Make it double." Sans said, gesturing to me.

He ordered someone to get food, then looked over to me.

"And who might you be young lady?" He asks, continuing to clean the cup.

"Oh Grillby, this is Frisk." Sans says, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

I smiled warmly at him as I waved my hand. "Hello."

"Could it be..." Grillby started. "You must be the waitress that Sans talked about in the past."