A Sweet Moment

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

So I know we just had these two literally just before the last chapie, Fairytales, but I love these two so much!!! Here comes another Underswap Sans x Underswap Frisk!!!

I love these two so much!!!

Thanks a lot guys.

This will just be a short one. I just wanna make a sweet moment chapie for these two X3

Enjoy!!!

*Whispers* Also by the way, the art up belongs to me :3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

I sat quietly around the patch of golden flowers that greet you the first time you fall into the underground. The light of the sun's rays shined from above, warming me up as I picked one of the many golden flowers that surrounded me. Wow I haven't felt the warmth or seen sunlight in so long.

I plucked out each petal of the flower before I moved on to the next one.

Soon enough, I feel the summer breeze blow, causing for some of the plants above to start to fall and slowly drift down to the ground. I looked up and stared, sighing. Wow. An actual fresh air breeze, it felt so calming. This was a really relaxing place to think. I don't think I've felt this relaxed in a very long time. I haven't seen this godforsaken place is years.

But then again, this place holds painful memories for me.

I wonder what the humans are doing up there right now? Are they still as selfish and as greedy as I left them?

I did come to the underground for a reason. To get away from them.

But I do miss actually being outside. The cool breeze, the warmth of the bright yellow sun, the wide open areas you could explore, the sound of a regular bird's tweet, I miss so many things in the surface.

But I would rather die by the hands of that stupid smiley trash bag that go back up there with the humans.

Up there I felt so lost, unappreciated, unwanted, hated, used, out of place...

Alone...

I gripped onto the bright cyan blue scarf that wrapped around my neck as I let the back of it fall to my back, making it look like a cape. I caught a whiff of its meaty and tomato scent while I hugged it close to me, smiling lightly.

But here. Here I'm not alone.

I've met so many nice monsters. Undyne, Alphys, Napstaton, the little pick ghost, Hapstablook I think? I met Asgore and Toriel, monsters who've felt like parents, better than mine has ever treated me. I met Chara, another human like me. She has taught me a lot of things since I gave up my genocide life, and I still have a lot to learn. Chara is one of the only humans I've ever met that's as kind, caring, forgiving, and as merciful as her. Patient I must add for having to up with me.

I can feel something ache in me, making me grip the scarf even tighter.

All those things I've put them through in the past...

They may not remember anything off it, aside from me, Chara, and that stupid smiley trash bag of course, but the memories of my past will and forever haunt me. Images of the many different monster I killed flashed in my mind and the echo of my own high pitched giggle cackled.

Blood.

Dust.

So much dust.

I shook my head. I was a horrible person.