Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

This was suggested a while back. Specifically suggested by Schoolgirl188, UnicornQueen1234, and Undertale_4Life. I hope you guys will enjoy this :3

I can't remember who specifically, but they wanted to see them have kids and stuff. So lets see how this goes :3

Also I need some help. For the season of October, someone, CutieKitty315, suggested I do a Halloween themed chapie. So I wanted you guys to give me suggestions on what each character could wear for a costume :3

I've been sick for the past few weeks and I really wanted to post something for you guys. So if its bad, you know why. I can't think strait. Seriously, I feel like dying. HELP!

Art belong to their own respective owners!!!

P.S. I have my own image of how Sans and Frisk's child looks like:

 I have my own image of how Sans and Frisk's child looks like:

(Sorry I didn't color it or anything XC)

I wonder if you guys could find out where the name "Pristina" came from X3

My own headcanon for them, so plz don't judge X3 And if my sister didn't delete my book, you guys could be able to see my story for them. Still sour about that.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

"Sans! Pristina!"

I exclaimed as I opened the bathroom door, my chocolate brown hair now in a very tangled mess, dripping wet with water, as it was glowing a bright neon blue, while I made sure the towel around my body was secured. I can hear from a distance laughter as I turned to the side and see two laughing figures sitting on the floor. One being a skeleton demon wearing a plain white shirt, black pants with a white stripe on either side, black fluffy slippers, and a long black trench coat that fell all the way to the floor.

While the other being a small brunette brown hair child in a ponytail with amethyst purple eyes, around eight years old, their blood red wings spread wide open and their bright yellow halo shined a bright yellow, pale skin hand clutched to their stomach.

"I can't wait to see what mama looks like once she uses the new shampoo." The small child giggled.

"A great idea wasn't it?" The skeleton laughed.

I calmy spread open my white angel wings and flew over to the both of them, water trailing behind me from my dripping hair, as I gripped the top of my towel. The brunette haired girl notices my presence and their already pale skin seems to become slightly paler.