Innocent Little Cherry

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

So I said I would do something like before, and here it is!!! Can you guess???

Well its pretty obvious with the picture up.

*Whispers* But if you don't get it, its Yandere!Sans x Frisk :3

I'm interested to see how I make this play out because I'm not an experts on yanderes. So if there's any wrong information, please bare with me DX

Actually I made the first thousand words of this along time a go, back when I made "Halos and Horns" I think. Man that was a long time ago. But I got distracted by other ideas. Here it is tho! I continued it and this was a result!

Lets do this!!! Freaking pumped man!!! But also scared of what you guys would think •~•

Hey look! Doesn't Sans look cool???

And Frisk looks cute X3

Don't forget to give credit to the artists of the picture of each chapie Their all awesome X3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Sans' POV

I quietly sat on the edge of the fountain as students walked by, talking, on their way to their lockers or classrooms, or studying, as I quietly read a book. I sat alone since my brother, Papyrus, had to help one of his teachers with something, but I'm not sure of what he is doing. We came to school a bit early for Papyrus to help the teacher, so I was reading a book to pass the time, but I was also waiting for someone special to arrive. Considering I arrived earlier than usual, it wasn't a surprise that they weren't here yet.

"H-h-hi S-Sans!" I hear a sweet voice greet me, making something in me thump.

My head immediately shot up as I saw a very familiar small figure run up to me from a distance and waved to me. Frisk. She wore the usual school uniform for the girls that consisted of a white long sleeved blouse with the ends having blue and purple colored stripes and a blue and purple striped collar, a purple bow around her collar, a blue skirt that barely reaches below her knees, black knee high socks with a single purple stripe near the top, and black shoes.