Memories

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

Okay I'm sorry Sayit64 that I didn't do an Outertale oneshot. I've only seen pictures of the AU, so I'm trying to research on it. Sorry!!! DX

Art belongs to their respected owners!

P.S. This will be a short chapie. Sorry!!! Also sorry if its crappie ;-;

Anyways, on with the story!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Sans' POV

I remember when you first fell into the underground. Lost and confused.

We haven't seen a human in years, we started losing hope of ever escaping the mountain. Until you showed up.

You traveled the underground and made friends with everyone, you were merciful to everyone.

You made friends with me, Papyrus, Alphys, Mettaton, even Undyne. You were close to Toriel was able to convince Asgore into sparing you.

 You gave everyone hope.

You gave me hope.

Remember when we first met?

You wandered the forest near the ruins, a shivering mess. But you carried on.

You seemed were different from other humans, so I wanted to meet you. I placed a small whoopee cushion in my hand and shook yours.

You smiled and laughed. You made me feel different and at the time I didn't know why.

You were so innocent, I knew you couldn't hurt anyone.

You traveled the underground and I traveled along with you.

We kept each other company. We talked, told each other stupid puns and laughed.

But the longer time I spent with you, the more I got to know you, the more I cared about you.

I loved so many things about you.

Your voice was so gentle and soothing. Your hazel brown eyes were always  filled with determination.

You were so kind, gentle, caring, such an innocent soul. But you were also brave, tough, strong, but I knew you felt scared the moment you faced Our king, Asgore.

On your journey to leave the underground, I started to really connect to you.

I felt hopeful with you. I felt comfort with you. I felt complete with you.

I felt right with you.

Then I realized something.

On our journey I stayed by your side.

I protected you. I cared about you. I never left your side.

Why?

Because I loved you.

And I still do.

I remember seeing you fight Asgore. I wasn't able to interfere because Asgore set a barrier around you two. I watched helplessly as you got hit after his after hit by Asgores red trident.

But you managed. And you defeated him and broke the barrier.

That didn't last long.

The next thing I knew, I passed out and lost my memory.

I was surrounded by darkness, but I saw you.

You talked to our friends, you were saving them.

Then you approached me.