Why..?

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

Okay so I decided I wanted to be evil today and make a short chapie with strong feels before I make my Underswap Bonus chapie (Spoiler Alert!!!)

It is going to be very short, and I mean very short, so don't expect to much from it.

Heheheheheh...

Enjoy!!! X3

Art does not belong to me. Credits to original artist/s!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

"What time will you be coming home?" Sans voice asked through the phone.

"Mom says we'll be home by around three o'clock in the afternoon." I answered. "Right mom?"

"Hopefully. I am not a hundred percent sure, my child and Sans." Tories answers as I brought my phone closer to her.

"Alright. Well stay safe out there, gals, ya hear?" He says.

"We will!" I cheerfully say.

"Can't wait to hear all about what happened. So is Pap. He's been itching to see you guys again. I also have a special surprise for ya when ya get home." He eagerly said.

"We can't wait either. But we have to go. My phones battery is about to die. See you soon!" I say.

"Goodbye Sans." Toriel smiles.

"Bye Tori. Love ya Frisk." He happily says.

"Love you too." I say, before hanging up the phone.

Toriel continues to drive the car while I shuffle through my backpack for a book to read as we continue our travel back home. An hour or two has past and I was just constantly reading while Toriel continues to drive. I notice a few familiar sites and knew that we were getting closer to home.

But as I took a quick glace out the window, a sudden impact hit the back of our car and I blacked out.

·~·~·~·~·~

I woke up on the side of the street and groaned. Ugh, what happened?

I stood up and looked at myself. No scratches, bruises, pain... odd.

I scanned my surroundings and noticed I was alone. Where did Toriel go? Did something happen? Why am I here alone? I continued to scan the area and realized that I wasn't that far from my house, at least a twenty minute walk.

I sighed as I decided, hey, no point in complaining. Might as well walk home. I dusted myself of before I began my walk home.

·~·~·~·~·~

"Sans! Mom! Pap! I'm home!" I tell as I opened the door to the house.

Silence.

"Guys? Where are you? And why was I left on the side of the street?!"

No response.

"Guys..?"

I decided to look around the house for my monster friends. Eventually I heard what seemed to be soft sobbing coming from my room. I opened the door and found Sans sitting on the bed... crying.

"Sans?!" I worryingly say as I ran to his side.

He didn't seem to hear me as I see him clutch what looks like a tiny black box in one of his boney hands close to his chest. Blue tears escaped his empty black eye sockets as he also held his phone close to his other hand.

"Sans answer me! What's wrong?"

"Sans I'm right here!"

"Listen to me! What happened?!"

"Why are you crying?"

"Please stop crying!"

"What?"

"Sans..."

"Why can't you see me..?"

"Why can't you hear me..?"

...

...

...

...

...

"...Why did you just pass right through me..?"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Mwhehehehe....

I is evil!!!

Again as I said, very short.

Anyways, hope you liked it!!!

(Or hated it, Idk.)

Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!