𝒪𝓃𝑒:New dorms

A/n:look, I fanilly did it.

Dream
-
Walking down the hallway; seeing the decorations apper of the winter season with my friend george. Honstly it excites me, I herd so many love stories of one getting there soulmate under a mistletoe. Maybe that can land for me and it be my perfect love story.

"Do you this, this year will be my year to find my person?" I said all lovely, "look at all the mistletoe!"

"You probably  will..." george started before mubling.

I hum softly, 'jinggle bells'

"I hope I find them im sick of being single and seeing everyone around me have lovers" I'd huff.

I contuie to skip around til I herd. We're getting re-dormed.

Goerge  seemed to sulk.

"Georgie what's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't understand  why they have to take you from me" george sighed out.

"It'll just be til January! Don't worry we can still have our movie  montage" I said.

He looked at me and sighed walking off angerily.

Okay.. guess I did something stupid again.. he always does this.

'No school to move in and get settled'

I head to the dorm ares give out before rush runt. And well get there.

'Room 103b'

I nod and go to my old dorm grabing all my stuff, "God I hope my new dormates like Christmas"

I sya softly as I pack my belongings in the bags. Just switching my  outfit to a hoodie and a some form-fitting shorts before heading off to the the new dorm I walk in seeing my dormated moveinf decorations.

"U-uh hi! I'm the last of ur dormates" I corked out.

The blond looked Over followed by the raven.

"Hold on nick and luke,, or the grinches?" I crooked out.

And to that I hear a glass ordament  droped and shattered.

And I was thrown and pinned to the wall. "Do you call us that. Neither of what you said" Luke said, "you hear me season greeatimg looking card?"

"Those names are persficly dead to us. So you've royally missed tf up" nick said in a deep voice.

"O-o-" I started.

"Irs punz to you." Punz said.

"And u little pup, it's sapnap, that's my name" sapnap said.

I just nod staying quiet, "so where's my room?"

"Only one bed so you get the couch, frist comers clime"  punz Saif with a luagh as they un pin me and went back to messing with the decorations.

"The school wanted them up so-" I started.

Sapnap looked over, "just adjusting  the they hang low and hit our heads"

I sighed and wonder off to find some place to put my shit. You will never win with those two they hate the season and ruin it for pepole.

"Damn' we really had to be put with the person who is like obessed with mistletoe" sapnap scoffed.

"Ik. That's gonna suck for us" sapnap muttered.

I went into the room seeing the decorations  wore down and indeed there was another bed. Huh.

I just put my stuff in the empty place seeing they wor all undressed.
-
Damn.