𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒:snuggs on the couch

Punz
-
He kissed us in public. Dream. It isn't just us stealing a kiss in the dorm anymore. Luckily I was able to get up and sneak put it above. Neither me or sap want our baby to break the promise to his family, because he wanted to kiss us.

Though we still hate the hanging red berries, we love this boy, and want every chance in the world we can have. To call him ours.

"Did you actully  want to do that. Or was it to prove a point.." sapnap asked.

Oh... he thinks dream just used us.

"No- I'm not useing you  two. I actully- do love you, and I missed ur lips on mine" Dream Said, becoming a rosie pink

I could only smirk to it, "care for another taste?"

Dream looked at me nodding. And so I kissed himself moveing him up on my chest. So it broke. And dream sighed a bit.

"I promised george well have a little Christmas bash tommrow  at this dorm. Like movies yk" he said softly.

Uh no fuck george.

"Uh you sure that's a good idea he may try to steal you from us" sapnap pointed out.

"You two can join and snuggle me. We can change the tradition a little" Dream protested.

"Yeah but he may demand we leave so he can have alone time. We just dont think it's a good idea with him trying to clime you at the moment" I said.

"Well don't leave then" Dream huffed.

"If he throws a fucking fit because of my sentive hearing I can't stay" sapnap sighed out.

Dream looked and pecked him on the lips, "if he does u can punch him in the face either one of u"

That does sound fun.

"Fine he touches you two it's not gonna be pretty tho" I huff.

Dream hums, "protective and you haven't even officially  asked me to be urs"

I hum and sit up holding his waist sapnap grabed his chin.

"Oh we want george to watch you  say youre ours when we do it." Sapnap said.

"Prossive?" Dream Said.

"He made us break. Mise as well make him aswell" I pointed out.

Dream giggled, "I like that plan. Revage"

Well yeah I like it to, and I'm glad you don't mind.

"But to be clear we do love you to. If we didn't we wouldn't of fucked u" sapnap said.

Dream turned more red and hid into my chest.

We simply snuggled himon the couch. So he got up and went to the bathroom.

"We need to get him a gift" I sighed.

"I'm one step ahead. The moment  u said he's the 3rd" sapnap hummed, "However I can't show u until cristmas"

"You got me something to? Yk you didn't have to" I said blushing.

What on earth could sapnap possible find he needed to buy me.

"I felt like it babe. Plus I did get a little something for me just to get free shipping" sapnap hummed.

"Yeap that's for seen" I luaghed a bit.

Dream came out and i think we ended up falling asleep  on the couch.
-
Oh. Dear.