𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎:winters kiss

Dream
-
So I'm not the only one who wants to kiss the others.. they are pretty cute begging to kiss.. but I must wait til mistletoe strikes  us.

We just snuggle and they kiss be all over my body but my lips. I was melting into it when karl and george  agree.

"Youre letting the assholes kiss you all over but swat george away when he does?" Karl huff.

"It fells right  when they do it~ plus the dick was good" I hum.

Punz smirked, "we could rail u here agin  love"

I blush playing with my figures before ultimately I Said fucked it and kissed sapnap. On the lips.

He was shocked but quickly kissed back taking my waist as we kissed.. soon he made out with me.

"This isn't fair! Dream you broke the promise  to you're family aswell" George whined.

"Actually  he didnt" punz hummed pointing up.

When it broke I turned bright red. There it was a mistletoe. I turn and kissed punz next.

"You are quiet littarly  watching him cheat on u with echother" karl screeched.

"Actully me and punz would of just cheat. But even them herd of poly you dipshit?" Sapnap hummed, "also not mentioned we littarly  had 3 way sex"

"Yeah and you fucked my hu-" george started.

"I'm not urs. In any shape or form. These two are actully such sweet hearts when you get to know them" I cut him off.

I fell something for them. But I don't know why.. or what but I love them kissing all over me.

I look up between them.

"Youre a good kisser baby" I hum.

"So carelessly you call us urs" punz hummed out, "but only you can call us that all u want"

"Best be my ass still hurts!" I whine.

"You wanted two fat cocks" sapnap smirked, "we simply  just did as you wanted"

I blush hiding into punzs chest. Reambering the pleasure  the fellings when they thrust into me. It was haven.

I moaned softly.

"Remabering us so deep in you that's all you felt?" Punz said in my ear.

"Youre a thing?!" Karl said shocked.

"Oppistes atract" sapnap chuckled picking me up. "Let's go to the dorm and snuggle"

"I'm more then down. But keep ur dicks in ur pants this time" I huffed out.

"If I didn't know better you liked it. And want to cockwarm one of us" sapnap hummed as we walked.

"M-maybe?" I blush.

"Speaking of- Christmas Is in what five days. Anything u want?" Punz asked.

You guys. As mine?

"That's for you to figure out" I giggle.

"If you want us just ask well fuck you no hestion" sapnap hummed.

I blink... not only in that way. I want to be able to call you mine.

Like a wintertime sweethearts.

"My wintertime sweetheart." I sigh.

"Well if there's more then one?" Punz asked almost hurt.

"That's fine I'll love them no matter what" I said.

He smiled as we entered the dorm and snuggle in the couch.
-
Ooo.