𝒮𝒾𝓍:my attention.

Sapnap
-
Honstly it felt  therapeutic  to talk about this with someone after all the years, we built to run from it. Me and punz got even closer senice  then. But when I herd dreams say that.

I got Hella jealous.. for some reason, wait? Did I fall for dream, I look to punz who was giveing the same look of when the boy fake flirted with me in freshmen... he aminted he was jealous.

"Everything okay you two you went quiet" Dream asked panicked.

"Yeah just processing... so they want you to be with the Brent with colorblindess?" I said trying to hide the jealously in my voice.

"Yeah.. I don't  know why, but I don't see him like that at all" Dream sighed out, "it makes no sense"

"Oh I can tell u why. But it's not my place forsay" punz Said.

Oh I knew two, the Brent has done nothing but spreed to everyone but dream that dream is his. And nobody else can have him.

"Oh. So everyone knows but me?" Dream said looking down playing with his  figures, "so..'

"Hes hiding something, but to be completely  honstly I want to slam u on desk and do u as homework" punz hummed.

Dream perked up blushing rapidly, "punz we bearly know echother!"

"Just changing  the mood" punz shrugged.

"Punz has horny thoughts alot" I giggled.

Who am I kidding I do to. Dream picked up his phone hearing a beep.

He started  to type.. I felt jealous bc my attention was striped, look we've seen Dream around, herd of him we know alot abt him that to his setup trio.

So we've had a thing for him, just never bothered to come out and say it..m and I don't want to make this seemed rushed.

I took his phone adventuly  glaring at it seeing  george  whining abt not being togather and mentioned he had something to say.

"Give that back! I was messing my bestfriend" Dream  huffed.

"He can have ur attention  tomrrow its our time" I huff.

Dream  looked at me, "jealous!"

"Maybe we are. But we will never admit it" punz shrugged.

I put the phone down on the  table holding  his waist before getting swatted.

"Back! Not aloud" he said.

I gave a chilling smirk. "Oh they'll be there with punzs when we pound you're ass"

Dream yelped turns red, "why are you being so damn horny?"

"Bc you're pretty and we find u attractive to be honst" punz hummed.

At frist I didn't relize he was this cute..but slowly it got lovey-like.

Started when punz kissed him.. one thing we did promise  to echother. That we will share our next lover.. we both loved the kiss we shared.

And by how I fell jealously when I or punz don't get dreams attention I have a hunch this man will be our 3rd.

I hum something as dream left to go to the bathroom.

"Hes our 3rd" we both said.

So we both wore thinking that? Adventuly we all headed to bed.
-
Oooo