𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃:annoying fly

Dream
-
I blushed  at sapnaps strong remark... it's true I did enjoy so much that I really think I found my boys... the loves of my life... but well see of they do the mistletoe  with me or not.

Generations of wastakens there soulmates kissed under a mistletoe... wait maybe there soulmates, they did kiss under a mistletoe.

"Before last night did you Teo ever.?" I asked hushed.

"We've certinly tried but neither  of us wore comfortable with being topped so-" punz responded, "you wore the frist to have both our dicks in you"

I whined softly  for that.. so we wore all vixens before thst day... it felt so fucking good.

Soon class started.. and well the class didn't seem to bother us.

Mostly because for once pubz and sap wore quietly  happy and content, in holding me.

However my group, not  including karl was makeing a ruckus about it. I hum focusing on my notes for the nice class..

Sapnap simply  just playing with my hair all class not really careing. I'm sure they both have me moaning there names so fucking loaud on the brain.

Punz looked over, "thinking about our fun huh?"

"I'm just still alittle shocked you two actully willing did that" I said.

"We did it once and we'd happily  do it again' sapnap hummed once.

"You must have liked that tightness" I joked.

"Very well we did" punz hummed out.

I could hear wispers of how I could do george like that. Letting his enemies  rail me when a girl and them sent him to the hospital ring.

Some event there.... and who knows when it started to get recorded.. all I know is these two protected me.

And that is the truth.

Sapnap sifted  hopdingnme more... he probably  herd what catrina said to her other bitches of friends.

"Like those two are slowly becoming more then cheating fucking grinches. There slowly becoming mate stealers" she huffed, "my bother us a bound to dream and dream won't accept!"

"Probably  because it's obsession not a real one. A bound even I'd they get rejected they'll leave it be til adventuly  there jealously spikes and there go yandere. Or they die" punz said, "what george has is obsession because he just won't give up. Even thought bounded mates know when to so they lose the connection they do have to there bound"

Wait seriously?..

"How do you know if it's a bound?. Or not punz it's internal" Sofia hissed.

"Simple. Obessed acts  like an annoying fly, consently bugging you for a chance. A bound when the person you're bounded to says stop they will much like a submissive dog" sapnap hummed out.

But are bounds even real?

"Wow how classy" catrina Saif.

"He was describing it but yeah he's right. Considering..' punz hummed, "sap cling"

Sapnap reached over and clung to his arm.

"Uncling" punz said.

Sapnap stoped.

I'll ask them later if they had practiced  that or if it's them jokeing around.

They smirked seeing confusion.

"Well epxline later snuggled up on the couch mkay?" Punz said softly.

I nod.
-
Awee