𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇:clorine-lustrine

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Cristmas eve. The day these three. Become something oh much more. Blondie and ravernette  wore up much sooner the dream. Redecorating the dorm in cristmasy  spirit.

Dream soon came  and hugged saps waist hiding his face into his back.

"M-moring" Dream said.

"Moring darling" the two Said.

There plans for later flooding there horny minds as they move giveing Dream some grinch pancakes. With bacon and a cup  of juice.

Eatting aswell.

The hours of the clock to ticking by and soon, alike the picture on the punzs phone the two wore holding dreams wasit underneath a mistletoe.

"Dream. Look over this short spand of time we knew you we fell for you, so on this eve of winters day will you give us the best gift of allowing you ours" the two asked the neon green eyed boy.

Dream turned red, he didn't aspect his crushes to ask him out on cristmas eve.

"Yes! I'll be you're shared boyfriend" Dream said jumping onto punz kissing him.

The three shared a kiss, at midnight  the two took Dream down to the pool of the building for a late night swim.

Little did Dream know the two had something much more. Horny planned for his ass.

They swimed for awhile, sweet soft kisses happy of what they became this fine winters eve.

The two soon pushed Dream in the corner under the water fall into the pool.

"Sapnap asked the question about pool sex because we would like to fuck our boyfriend in the pool" punz said.

Dream wasited no time. Remaberong how big his lovers are  he began to to droll.

He was hoisted up and the two wore all over his body agin with hickeys, ass filled of massive cocks, thrusting roughly inside.

"Aa~ daddy" Dream bubbled out, the slivia.

The two wore going alot faster and rougher then last time intending on aboustly recking dreams back in the pool.

Dreams moans, at all they hear makes them switch to Pounding the poor blond.

"Our little baby looks so whoreish takeing us" punz groned with a smirk.

"Agreed punz agreed" sapnap groned.

Soon the door opend and just who they wanted came in, gworge in a wheel chair woth karl both saw this.

"Really in the pool? You can't just do it in ur dorm" Karl hissed.

Sapnao groned, "oh were celebrating  the fact we have a adorble little third. And got a little horny"

"I d-didnt  want other pepole seeing there hard cocks~~ aa" Dream moaned loveing us dystorying.

The two screamed the the three, but all the blond and ravernette  focused on was there boyfriend.

The one who screeched in pleasure felling there cum once agin riot out of his tight hole, righting around there cocks.

"M~ still as good as last time" the two groned.

"All urs baby" Dream said clinging to his blondie.

They used the pool water to get dream cleaned ehnogh leaveing a white spot to flood around. As they got dressed and ran off to there dorm for a bath.

Of coruse the jealous two followed but got nailed with detention for being out without promission.

Sapnap and punz did ask to do a midnight swim with dream before hand.

After a bath they fall asleep, dream in punzs hoodie and shorts and the other two in teeshirts and shorts.
-
Winters eve smut.

Happy cristmas eve from vagus!