𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃:iching to kiss

Sapnap
-
Everyone is holding a five year old promising themselves at a fake alter to a boy to prove there fucking soulmates.

That's retarded with in itself.

I'd sigh anf look at the boy I hope in four days time to call mine. And punzs.

I licked  my lips soft.

"Something on ur mind sap?" Dream asked.

"How pretty you are" I flirted.

Dream blushed, "thank you, but I am not pretty"

I know interrensly thst pissed us off as we went to lunch with the bueatiful  boy.

"So us wanted to fuck you, doesn't show you our bodies find u attractive?" Punz said aqwaridly.

That made dream blush a bueaiful  red.

"Lookin' like roudolf there" I tease.

"How could I not be when I have two hot boys right here" Dream exlimed as we snuggled him at the lunch table.

Dream chuckled a bit looking up at my lips.. is he gonna..?

I got a kiss on the chin.

"You missed.." I huff.

"if we get under the mistletoe" Dream said tesnigly.

"Our lips have literally  been all over you're body. But we can't kiss ur lips yet?" Punz complied.

"Deal with it if you actully love me you'd wait" Dream pointed out.

And he has a point.

"We're just getting impassiont.. yk we already are considering you ours and all" I sigh. "I mean you already told us to plan a secound dick appoiment"

"It's because you're dick was so good baby" Dream hummed, saying it so carelessly.

It was like, my mind jumped out of my skull and slapped me in the face.

...he called me baby, internally  I was screaming. I don't mind it when the bottom calls me baby. It's quiet cute honstly.

I kiss his neck on a hickey and hummed, "nice  marks darling"

Dream whined softly. "Why are you guys so, happy to let everyone know you're the ones who... marked my neck?"

"Because we love you ..." punz mumbled.

"Hm.? What was that punz" Dream asked.

"U-uh nothing" punz said extremely neveorusly.

Dream sighed softly and cuddled me closely. I just wanna pin him down and taste him. Making out with him. I just was fantsying it.

When punz kissed me, and whispered I my ear 'your stareing at his lips zoned our, it's creeping him out!'

I blushed madly and looked at him, "shit I'm sorry got cought up in a random thought  I had"

"But you wore licking your lips while looking at mine" Dream said.

I huff out, "I was off in daydream land making out with u shawty"

Dream blinked, "me?! You want to make out with me of all pepole when you have punz right here who kissed you?!" He huff.

"Me and punz have been kissing since the accident. But we wouldn't mind kissing you" I hum flirty.

"Then you best get hanging mistletoe toe everywhere in out dorm" Dream joked.

Actully good audjestion well get on that.

"Good idea will do that, so we can kiss a cutie" punz said clicking his tongue  with a wink.
-
Oh my.