𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒:droll worthy

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Hands everywhere as the dirtyblonds new roommates undress. When the shirts wore off dream couldn't help but blush.

"Youre both r-ripped" Dream said rubbing his head down sapnaps tonned abs.

"Oh our little bottom; it's for ur eyes only. Ur gonna droll over the size soon ehnogh." Punz said with a chilled smirk.

Kisses, and bites placed on the bottoms body. Advently  to become pretty vibrant purple marks, with bites attached.

It's  almost like the two wore eatting dream up; and if that was the case it wouldn't chnage dreams pretty whines and whimpers.

"So pretty" Sapnap praticlly growled, "so fucking red like roudolf"

Dream was on display for the two; alike a nice bottle of fine whine. The expensive kind.

If these two ever got dream as there's actully; they'd threat him like a pretty princess.

Dream whined felling soft fingers enter and strach  his arse. He moaned prettily.. but soon when he saw what was gonna slam on in him.

He Gulped. Both huge  and droll  worthly..worthy... and that's what he did he drolled.

"Awe you like it? Like our sizes?"  Sapnap asked.

"M-mhm daddy" Dream moaned.

"That's our name~" punz smirked.

Once the figures wore pulled out dream whined ar lost of contact.

"Sush~ you're gonna be much fuller soon" sapnap said smirking.

And to that dream got two cocks deep in he couldn't help to scream at entery he was already fucked.

"Soo heavly~" dream drolled.

"All yours beautiful"  sapnap said sudactively.

They'd smirk and thrust in deeply. There plan. Was to utterly make dream break.

Easy as said, considering there harden cocks are fucking huge. Dreams atleast gonna be limping after the best sex ever.

"Ah~ daddy" Dream moaned loudly.

"Yes prettyboy~" the tops groned.

"Faster!" Dream sqeeked out.

They'd grone more  as they went faster fucking the boy of there simping hearts wants.

They'd grone and he'd moan containing to wreck; getting wreck.

The perfect harmony; dream never expected to get fucked before having his frist kiss.

But here he was; letting what the school thought as the grinches wreck his poor ass.

Sapnap and punz loved this sight as they contuied to wreck the boy. Hungerily at that.

Nobody could stop them if they wanted. Sapnap and punz wore if; unhuamn like a succubus.

Eager to please, clime and fuck the darling boy under him.

The only one that could stop them at any time is Dream himself but dream was loveing it.

Soon loosing his cum as his eyes rolled back.

"DADDY IM SO SORRYY~" Dream whined.

"It's alright baby  if we didn't want you to we would of put a cockring on you" sapnap said slaping dreams abused ass.

That earned a moan.

"A-asshole" Dream whined.

"I belive urs is stuffed with dick" punz smirked.

Soon the boys lost there battle. Dream spat there cum out of his ass everywhere.
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °
Sexy