𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇:explnation of the past

Punz
-
Dream went quiet; looking up at us confusely. Oops?

I wanted to test how soft those lips wore but also had a excuse bc they wore  messy.

"You took my frist kiss." Dream huffed.

I looked over, "im sorry.. didn't think about it"

Dream huffed, "that was sapposed to be saved for my one true love!"

"Just pretend it didn't happen.' Sapnap shrugged.

Dream looked at sapnap, "that's outrageous!"

"And there's why we removed the mistletoe  from the dorm." I sighed put.

Look it may of been alittle assholey to do. I just see movies do it all the time; so I thought I'd give it a try.

I fell something inside for this boy.. like my heart beats at every little romantic, or semi-romantic thing we do.

Dream just got up but sapnap pulled hin into his lap.

"Oh pretty boy don't leave us for punzs stupidly please" sapnap begged batting his long lashes.

Dream giggled, "you big puppy!"

"That he is" I hum.

I got wacked, "sush"

Dream ended up snuggling into sapnals chest sniffling.

"Sush.. I'm sorry dear" sapnap hummed softly rubbing his back.

Dream giggled, "who knew you could be so soft."

"AM not. I was just comforting  you!" Sapnap huffed.

"Over me acting" Dream luaghed.

"You acted like that upset you to see our damn reaction?" Punz looked at me.

"It was a lovely kiss after all punz is a good kisser" Dream hummed hugging sapnap.

"Can say I can confirm that one" sapnap  hummed.

"Sapnap we don't talk about that!" I said embressly, zoning out reambering  what happend.

back in 7th was when me and sapnap got cought under a mistletoe. We both had other lovers. But senice the school really hated us that day the kept saying we had to kiss.

I turned to sapnap who was a tad red.. I was confused at that at frist but I kissed him.. surpsily he mellowed into my arms, allowing my hands all over.. they had a mind of there own. Sapnap moaned softly when my hand started to kneed his ass  and I took that opportunity  to make out with him..

It wad the spare of the moment, I got all cought up into it but sapnap cerntily was loveing  it. Soon was hint in the back of the head and saw my girlfriend  she was pissed.

I broke it sapnap was red as fuck.

"Babe wtf! It's a kiss under the mistletoe not makeout!" She hissed.

I panted, "I got alittle carry away. My bad"

In all honstly sapnaps moan was what made me want more... I remaber his taste was like cherry and vanilla.. witch is still  our favoite scent.

I remaber wanting to do so much more in that moment but the hallway was no place to do what I wanted.

"You fucking cheaters" sapnaps little bitchgirl said.

Our lovers wore bestfriend.

"We got cought under this mistletoe  love... come on its just festive jokes we can luagh about it in the future!" Sapnap tried to.

"That's not  an excuse sapnap it's all stupid you  shouldn't of gavein in we're done" she hissed.

"Us to punz. Senice you seemed all into whatever I ruined between you two" mine said.

The whole hallway now luaghing at us.. I reamber after that sapnap wouldn't talk to me til he was on my roof owning, crying I remaber we cuddled up on my bed.

He sobbed into me and.. well I guess that is when we both...
-
Oh....