𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃:jealous?

Dream
-
I am really  enjoying theses boys and there company. Never knew they could he so un assholy.

I'd get up. "I'll be back shortly" I said.

"Know what how about me and sappy get the bedroom already for snuggles and well messgaes." Punz sudjusted.

They want to pamper me..?

"You? Pampering me. I don't deserve  it" I sighed out heading to the bathroom.

I just was splashing myself with water. To combat my blush wanting to creep onto my face.

Why are they so nice to me tho? They started off as utter assholes as many say they are now there sweet and docile.

I look up  at the mirror.. no use still pink.

I'd sigh and head out into the bedroom to see they have everything out to spoil me..

"For you our love" sapnap said comeing and taking my hand placing me on the bed.

They wore spoiling me, along side the snuggles they had an array if sweets. Rubbing my legs with lotion.

It's almost like they wore treating it as after care. Sweet kisses, all over my face.

"So pretty" punz said hushly his pretty icy colored eyes looking at me in adoration.

"I'm not that pretty... I don't understand  why george  could even love me, I'm a hot mess" I said looking down.

"Ur hot yes, but a mess that you're far from" sapnap said hushly kissing my cheek.

There lips fell so right, moveing across  my Tanish skin that I certinly open for hickeys. It never had any before.... before george froced one.

"Are you two jealous that he marked me..?" I asked ceriously, my mind raced at why there acting  like I'm a godess.

"Maybe we are but we would never amint it" punz said holding my chin.

Is he gonna kiss me.. my lips semi-parted expecting one of the two to just kiss me.

To please me. It seems like they want to.

But instead it was helping me lose the hickey  on my neck..

Maybe mistletoe isn't the factor I was missing. Because every sweet move these two make to me makes me want more.

More more.

My mind raced wanted there lips allover my skin.. as I look down turning red.

"What would u do if we wanted to please u.. on this bed?" Sapnap asked, "like... under the sheets.. i know it may be to soon after.."

"You wanna have sex..?" I ask shocked.

"We want you to fell spical.. like you're bueaiful." Punz said, "so if you give consent we will happily. Give you a luxery"

Well... I know it hasn't been a week yet... but my mind and body are both wanting more.. I could fell my ass stretch.

I whine, "..fuck~ lets do it".

I want them to show me everything. And how it should be.

The two smirked, "as a pretty boy wants. Anything off limits?"

"Be careful around my neck.. but fuck let me fell how it should be" I'd moan softly.

I fell hands go up my hoodie; holding my waist.
-
O la la~