𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒:trashstar

Dream
-
They are standing up for me, after leaveing me... and george came up and tried to froce me under a mistletoe.

I want my frist kiss be for the golden person, the perfect person. Or pepole. I was cradled by punz he kissing my cheek.

"It's okay I've got you darling" he Said softly in my ear swaying me.

The hallway stareing in shock  at these two bring protective of me. Honstly me two.

"George I've had it with you and you're damn sisters. You didn't think I didn't figure those fucking dots out?" Sapnap yelled, "so fucking what if we kissed under mistletoe. Me and punz?. It was festive cheer but you aren't more then a blockhead!"

Oh he's...?

"You still cheated" george said.

"Either way doesn't mean you get to froce yourself on someone. You rat!" Sapnap Screamed throwing george in the locker.

"Youre why those two started hateing the season?!"  Some girl hissed, "why my baby bother almost lost his bestfriend?"

"Everyone meet my twin mar" punz hummed.

Punz has a twin..?

She walked up to george, "if I recall you dared them to do it to. So suck it you relaship  ruining whore she hit george with her purse.

Sapnap pushed george down, "you bitch. Nobody could ever actully love you" sapnap hissed and came to join me and punz.

George grabed him and slamed him but sapnap kicked so he flipped and land hard aginst the ground.

Mar hissed and grabed George's arms and slamed his head on the ground makeing him bleed.

"Don't. Mess. With. My. Bothers. Happiness" she hissed slaming his head every pause.

"Owww!" George howled.

"Youre getting ur ass kicked by a female on cheer"  Astrid screamed.

Mar keept doing so until sapnap pulled her back.

"Now calm youre ass fucking down, it's alright  murder isn't alowd" sapnap said.

Mar escaped and took george  to a trahscan and strolled off leaveing a blood spot apon the ground.

"Sis thanks for takeing the trash out" punz called out.

"My pleasure" Mar called out leaveing the wing building.

"Let me out of this filith!" Geirge screamed for awhile til he probably  passed out from bloodlost.

You could hear Mars giggles bounce of the walls.

Sapnap got up and came to mine and punzs aid.

"Is the pretty boy okay?" Sapnap asked.

"H..he didn't do much just a small forceful hickey.. he called climbing me" I said hushly.

"That's stright sexual herassment" punz said pissed.

"Let's j-just go back to the dorm.. I don't wanna go to school anymore"  I said snuggling into punzs chest.

I felt like I was gonna cry. And punz just picked me up.. geirge did rip a bit of his hoodie. "Sorry ab..about the hoodie"

"Darling all that matters is you're  okay, the hoodie is just a thing" punz said.

I smiled and nuzzle more, as we walk the halls and head to the dorm.

I was place on the couch with the warm blanket.

"How can we help.?" They asked.

How sweet
-
Awee!