𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃:brainotfound

Dream
-
Wait punz and sapnap aren't full humans? Are they half breeds?.. that just makes them even more hot tbh. I like how honstly they are so protective.

"Why wore you two a random show up there..?" I ask.

"We wore cuddling in the window. Smoking a vape" punz hummed.

"That's not healthy" I exlime.

Look I don't want to lose the frist pepole to ever make me fell like I'm human.. these two are spical to me.

I love them. I'm certin that I have a crush in them and I want something. Much more then a one time fling with them.

I want them to call me there's. Spoil me with all off them. That would be the dream.

"You are okay he didn't hurt you or anything what  darling?" Punz said looking  at me with a concern look.

"I'm all good thanks to these two hotties~" I flirt.

The two looked at me they seemly wore blushing.

"If you're gonna come off  that strong. We may just pull you under a mistletoe  and let you melt in a pretty kiss" sapnap said with  a semi-smirk.

I blush playing with my figures, "were sapposed to stand under ot not you two pull me under."

"Oh we know. But you sure seem to hope we're you're  soulmates" punz hummed.

"Who would want you two to kiss them? You cheating assholes" ari said.

Ari was one of catrinas other girls from the bitch click.

I look up and nod to sapnap.

"Someone who willing let us pin him down a ruin him last night? Maybe" sapnap said rolling his eyes.

"Dream you  cheated on george with these fuckers?" Jazy said.

"Me and george  wore never something, in his sick mind he thought we wore. But we arent" I asked, in the nicest tone I could muster.

I'm so sick of everyone thinking george and I are fucking dating, when we aren't and never fucking will.

"Oh. But he said you  promise him yourself.. so you didn't tenicly  promise him you'd date" catrina said.

"That was a fucking play wedding  it would be like when I promise myself to karl when I was 7" sapnap huffed, "fully pathonic. It ment nothing to us catrina"

"How'd you know it was?" Sofia Said.

"We just had the same God damn discussion about thst with the obessed fuck  himself"  punz said.

"Don't call my little bother that" Sofia hissed.

"The whole notfound household needs a reality  check" I said, "I don't and I will never love george like he wants me to, and you all need to get that in you're self righteous skulls"

I'd huff and take punz and sapnaps hands pissed pulling them away with this one-sidded bullshit argument that I don't want to have again.

I wad five, back then I didn't even know what I wad saying and what it ment. You can hold that aginst Me.

Present day it all changed, and I'm certin  these boys are what I want.
-
Oop.