𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜:four. fucking. am

Dream
-
I wake up in.. my boyfriends? Tight hold on the couch yawning softly I hear a door banging.

George is fucking early.

"Babyy he's hear" I whine sleeply pecking punzs chin.

He'd opened his eyes and grabed his phone, "its 4am its to fucking early. Tell him to go back to his"  punz groned.

I can agree with punz on that one and I took my phone 'come back at 9am. It's to early!' I messged my obsessive bestfriend.

I got a messge, 'we always start this early'

'Well I have doffrent roommates and it's rude to kick them our at 4am. Bc of our festivities so push it later'

'They can deal with it its tradition.'

"He won't go because we always do it this early" I sigh.

Punz groned and shook sap, "annoyce is here to start babyboys and his festivities"

Sapnap opened  his eyes, "if it's earlier then 6am I'm punting him off the balcony"

"Sapnal don't be so rude. It's out tradition" I sighed out going to answer the door.

Punz pulled me back and did it. Damn there Prossive.

"You look like shit punz" George scoff.

"I just fucking woke up you inconsiderate peice of shit" punz groned.

"You guys have 30 minutes to get ready and get out it's me and besite  time" George said proudly.

"George it's there dorm  to you can't kick them out when it's not even six yet" I hiss.

"It's our tradition  and there not invited" George huffed.

"Last I check I didn't invite you into to the dorm  so it's fair" sapnap Said cockt yawning. "What time is it even"

I blushed at his moring voice. "4am"

He'd grone, "you really are inconsiderate you dick"

"Not its you and punz. I'm sure dream told you about this, you should of seen you way out by time I got here" geirge scoffed.

"It's our dorm to and we knew just didn't think you'd be here at four. Fucking. Am" sapnap snaped.

"Whatever let's get this started, punz sapnap you can use me as a pillow" I Saif.

They got right to that falling back asleep.

"You should make them leave we normally cuddle" George whined.

"Well it's not just us so it's gonna chnage a bit because it's rude to kick them put at 4am when cerfw isn't up til 6" I huff.

"Ur the guest george in our dorm" sapnap said half asleep.

"Well then atleast go into the bedroom? Let is have bestfriend time" George  huff.

"Well I want them here. U did wake them up once." I sigh.

"Ugh you keep chnaging tradtions" George  huff.

"You froced urself on me not that long ago. And I'm not really comfortable alone with you due to it." I sighed. "Youre lucky I even still willing to do this with you."

"Can I punt him off the balcony? I'm sensing it's gonna waist time" sapnap huffed.

"You sicio" George huff.

"No but you can show him the way out" I hum.

Sapnap got up and picked up george taking him to the boncly and punted him anyways.

"Don't come back." Sapnap yelled.

He walked back in and joined snuggles.
-
We lucent that we do not miss with sappys sleepy time.