𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃:grow up

Sapnap
-
Just chill in the bathroom smoking the vape and snuggling pun in that windowseal.

I see the bueatiful  dirty blond we wall walk in the corner of my eye. I looked over exhaling.

I seea hand pull dream  and pin him... George?! How the hell is he all better?

"How fucking dare you. You're sapposed to wait til ur soulmate witch is me!" George hissed.

Wait is this about  me and punz stuffing out fat dicks into dreams tight..lovely hole.

Oh for the love of God.

"George. So what if I bent the family  tradition? So what if I had sex with punz and sapnap. It's my life!" Dream groned.

"Yeah but it's unfair to me! Come on we have something right" george huffed pulling dream to a stall.

"My ass already hurts from two dreamy cocks. And yours is small ik that. I like fat cocks" Dream whined.

Okay out our size. It's 2hatever I jumped off followed by punz we pulled hum back behind us.

"I do believe ur hands are wrongfully on our mate" punz growled.

Our ears and tail showing with bright red beatty eyes.

"Half-wolves..?" George said with a scared shaky  voice.

"Awe whats so sad, cat got ur tongue?" I'd say pushing george into a corner.

I looked at the mirror  seeing dream red as shit.. Awe he finds us like this hot.
Well tease him about it later.

"You idoits don't even like Christmas why did you even rape him" George  accused.

"Rape?! We didn't fucking rape him he gave us consent even bagged to be mated. And so we did" punz growled.

"Rape isn't something you throw around and acuse with abosutly no evdince!" I growl.

"You should of called me instead of doing him I'm his soulmate" George whined.

"Obessionmate" I corrected.

"Even then sometimes soulmates have to step aside even if it hurts. For there soulmate/mates to be happy" punz added, "if you really loved him youd let him be with who he wanted"

"Hes sapposef to be mine he even promised me when I was five! pinky promise!" George  whined.

"What the fuck did I promise  back then because I certinly don't remaber promising myself to you"  Dream yelled.

"To be my husband at the alter" George  shoved back.

"That was a fake. Fucking wedding George get that in you're dluited obsessive  skull" Dream shot back.

"Fake weeding like 2 centuries ago? Grow up george truly" punz huffed and slaped the brneat.

George whined. "But even his parents said we wore soulmates..."

"Herd them wrong. They wanted me to promise my frist kiss to my soulamtes under a mistletoe" Dream corrected, "it was nothing about hickeys and sex. But I wanted to do that- but it changed"

"Mindsets changed over the years me and punz are a amzing exmple" I said turning and offering to pick up dream.

He gladly limped and hopped on in snuggling  my chest.

"You need to fucking fix you're mindset. I fell bad for anyone who gets you" punz galred at george as our ears and tail decended.

Eyes went back to a might green and icy blue ad we head out leaving the stupid bitch there in the corner shocked.
-
Poor george.