𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒:simpful behavior

Dream
-
These two are no fun gremlins is what the picked? I mean atleast it's a little festive. It is considered a Christmas movie after all.

When the door has a a knocking sound punz went over opeing it and bringing in the food, of coruse we enjoyed the food and watched the movie but at some point sapnal managed to get me on the the couch with them us all cuddling under a warm fuzzy Blakenet.

Soft giggles here and there, just enjoying the movie, and I think they wore  enjoying our cuddles.

Advently sapnap moved closer, I have no clue why he truly did he had plenty  of blaket.

"Ehy you moveing closer sapnap" I asked hushed.

"Habit." Sapnap muttered.

I mean I also couldn't belive i was roomed with the poplar boys out-side of Christmas these two are liked, and poplar.

They seem pretty chill and maybe it won't be so bad.

"For the record we don't hate  Christmas as a whole. Just some of the festivities" sapnap said softly in my ear.

I felt a wet peck on it  after, wait did he just  kiss  my ear? Did he just kiss my ear.

"What the fuck--" I said looking at him.

"Sush~ movies playing darling that's rude" punz said looking over.

Both  of them now?

I blinked a bit looking at him.

"What the... u two are being so-" I said hushly nibbling some pizza.

"Flirty?" Sapnap snickered softly.

"Why would you  kiss my ear sapnap, lovers do that I'm not even urs!" I'd hiss, "and Why the heck u call me darling"

"Oh that is a habit" punz said with the most lie-infested smile ever.

"Lie." I huffed.

"I felt like it keep complaining  next you know ue ear will  have a pretty purple  marl on ur ear next" sapnap huffed as he grabed the last peice of pizza.

I haven't even realized we went through the pizza, already the movie is half-done.

"Isnt." Punz snaped back.

And some time later I ended up sharing the last peice of garlic bread with punz.

"Oh come on- I've only had one yall ate the rest" I muttered.

Punz smirked putting infront of my face, "well then bite it if you want it so bad."

I had a soft blush on my face, "what did you just?"

"Smooth punzy" sapnap luaghed a bit.

Advetuly I just took a bite and ate it. "Why was that necessary"

"Well- because you had a point guess we could share darling" punz weezed, as he finshed the peice of bread.

I don't know hy what happend next happend but I was kissed by punz. A soft make our session later.

And he broke it as the credits rolled across the screen. Ngl I blushed at sudden.

"What the fuck?!" I breathed our looking at the smirking punz.

"Oh u had crumbs on ur lips that looked tasty" punz hummed out.

"Could of just wiped it you didn't need to kiss me" I huffed.

"Chill nobody saw" sapnap shrugged it off kissing my cheek.
-

Punzwastaken :0