𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒:celaboatory

Dream
-
I wake up my back in pain and nuzzled between my boyfriends. Looking around it looked like cristmas  brafed  in out room the redecorated?!

Sapnap pulled  me closer, "baby~ mm! So good" I could he him nutter.

Awe dreaming about his dick in my ass how cute.

I moved a bit grabing my phone realizing it's cristmas. As my siblings  and family ask if I found the one yet..

Now one problem  is.... they aren't really a fan of sex before marriage. But my ass is so needy for these two.

I herd a small yawn I see punz smiling at me. God I felt so loved.

'What if I have more then one' I typed turning off my phone.

"How's the ass my darling" punz asked.

"Been better but fuck ur dick is to good to say no" I hummed a bit.

"Glad you  like you're boyfriends dicks. Who you texting?" Punz asked ceriously.

"My family they asked if I found the one yet" I said felling a soft kiss on my damaged neck.

"I think you locked out, you have two" sapnap said yawning, me and punz will leave you for privicy. We have some last minute wrapping"

Punz nodded as they got up.

'Why you asking its odd for one to have kore then one soulmate' mom typed, 'expiclly  when we knew george was yours from day one'

'George inst my soulmate... I have two boyfriends tho.' I typed, 'they kissed me under the mistletoe, and have been nothing but respectful of my bounderies'

'Good for you son' dad typed, 'never  liked george anyways, he was oddly obsessive'

Dream went offline.

I see them come in the room with a tray with pancakes on it. And we all ate happily in another's arms.

Soon I was moved to the couch and by sapnap he gave us two gifts having one from himself.

"Sap you wornt sappose to get urself something" punz tanted.

"Just open urs and you'll see why" sapnap huffed.

I carefully  unwrapped it to see a bueaiful  sliber necklace, twin daggers and a fire and a smile face with the words 'our baby' in the middle, my a was a smile.

I look over  to punz it was the same it just said 'babes' in the middle, and gold, a was the twin daggers.

"Awe its cute sapnap" punz and I siad seeing his was the same as mine.

Just said pandas in the middle and the a was a fire.

"I figured we should all have something  to prove who's we are" sapnap hummed as I pulled my gift for them.

"You two will have to share what I got you" I giggled out as punz let sapnap open it.

"You drew how we asked you out-" sapnap said red.

Punz looked at it and well it's now hanging up above our bed.

The rest of the day we snuggled  wearing our necklaces. We even took a picture  putting it up on our account.

'Cristmas with my boyfriends♡'

And well we watched a movie snuggling on the couch, happy with what we are watching a sobby  love movie.

"I love you two" I say hush.

"I Love you too babyboy" they'd say back.
-
The end.

Merry cristmas yall!