Chapter 1

The peaceful Astrophel family turned upside down overnight.

This is because an unprecedented event occurred.

It began with an unknown source of mystery.

When I said it looked absurdly small and somewhat short, the little bird hatched and came out.

The cause of the incident had not yet been determined.

Baon, who was in charge of managing the eggs, broke out in a cold sweat.

"Isn't someone going to feed it to the newborn masters?"

"You must want to be thrown out as their meal instead."

"It slipped my tongue."

Baon immediately corrected himself and stepped back. That's because of his opponent standing in front of him.

Cade Astrophel.

He was the head of the Astrophel family, who led the tribe.

Cade, the head of a tribe who was born with the strongest power in the modern world and the cruel, violent nature in proportion to it.

The atmosphere, with its unique, dangerous energy and red eyes with black hair, were all symbols of the Astrophel family.

He wouldn't be thrown out as food, but Baon coughed in vain because he knew that if wasn't obedient, he wouldn't be able to pick up his bones.

"We looked for pheromones from it's guardian, but there was no sign of them."

"Is it abandoned?"

"There's a possibility. If not..."

Maybe the guardian can't take care of the baby anymore.

Either way, it wasn't good news for a newborn baby bird.

It's as if it had nowhere to go.

"Its slow growth was attributed to poor absorption of pheromones."

"I see."

"What would you like to do?"

Baon asked for the disposal of the baby bird.

Cade looked in the basket on the desk.

Even though they were talking about it, a baby bird that hid its beak in its wings rolled its body in a circle and fell asleep without knowing three things.

There was no peace in the world.

It doesn't even know what awaits it in the future.

The absence of a guardian for a newborn baby meant death.

At least if they were found in another family, they might protect it until adulthood, but it wasn't protected here.

In the Astrophel family, the weak were not welcomed, which strictly adheres to the wild rules of the jungle.

"Leave it outside of my territory in due course and come back."

"I understand."

Baon lifted the basket to carry out his orders with an expression knowing he would.

At the same time, a small head popped up from the basket.

"Pii?"

The baby bird woke up.

It was just waking up and tilting its head as if it were trying to figure out what was going on.

The small plump wings fluttered loosely as if they had not yet properly moved.