Chapter 26

It contained yarn and soap bubbles that she used to play with when she was a baby bird, as well as her most cherished star candy.

I looked at Kasana with a bit of anxiety.

Oh my God. Kasana seems interested in my treasure chest. But this is my secret.

I quickly put the treasure chest into the drawer and returned to my seat.

"Then shall we start the class?"

"Okay! I'll study hard!"

"Today is the first day, so I'll briefly show you how to write Lady Irene's name."

Kasana took out her notebook and scribbled letters down in straight and large sizes. It was a text that felt a little stiff.

I carefully observed the gestures of how to write, then grabbed a pen and drew along what I could see.

"Now, turn to the side there."

"Hmm. It's hard."

"It's because you're still awkward. Shall we do it again?"

I repeated the name several times. This is my name after all. I even followed the long curly letters. Perhaps the long letters on the back looked like an adult.

Concentrating all my attention on the name, I suddenly lifted my head.

"Kasa!"

"Yes?"

"Daddy, Seth, and Arban! Rodaria and Kasa, too."

I turned the notebook to the back page asking for more names.

"I want to know the names of evewyone."

"Okay. Do you want me to write it here?"

"Yes."

After memorizing everything, I should surprise everyone. I can write my family's name now!

I moved my little hand hard.

"Pewfect!"

I finally memorized everyone's name. Now, all I had to do was visit and show it. A laugh full of pride came out.

I had a great desire to go and show it to everyone. I left the room with a pen in my hand. The first person I visited was Seth.

Hesitating to enter several times in front of the door. I closed my eyes tightly and immediately called out to him.

"Brother Seth!"

"...What? Irene, why are you here?"

I was worried about what would happen if he wasn't inside, but luckily enough, Seth was in the room.

I smiled broadly at Seth that came out of the door.

"Can I go in?"

"What's going on?"

"I came to see Brother Seth..."

I rolled my eyes. I was worried about what to do if I was asked to go back before doing anything.

A brief silence followed. Seth looked down at me and sighed. A somewhat grumpy voice was heard.

"Did you come to see me?"

At the same time, his questioning eyes were not smoothed in the least. The red eyes looking at me narrowed as if trying to figure out what was going on.

I nodded quickly.

"Yes!"

"Why me?"

"I came here because I wanted to see Brother Seth."