Chapter 65

"Rodaria! I'm going out for a bit!"

"Where are you going?"

"To Daddy!"

After class, I went straight to the office with the photo frame I received from Kasana.

I ran into Cade, who was just coming out of there. Durias was also next to him.

Why are you two together?

It felt a little awkward because I only saw him with Baon all the time.

The two of them walked in one direction as if they had business to attend to, but they found me and stopped.

"Daddy!"

"It's Miss Irene."

Durias pretended to know and spoke to me.

"You don't have a tail today."

"......Hmph."

"It seems that you are still angry with me. But what brings you to the office today?"

"You don't need to know!"

Durias grinned as I turned my head around. I forgot, but I was offended again when he brought up the tail story once more.

However, thanks to the rumors, things have worked out well, so should I stop getting angry at this point?

I relaxed my expression and turned my head to Cade.

"Daddy."

"Yes. What brings you here?"

"Well."

Instead of answering, I pulled out the photo frame that I had hidden behind my back. Cade's eyebrows raised slightly as he indifferently looked at the frame.

"It's a frame."

"I collected all the stickers today and Kasa gave me this as a present."

"Right."

"I also want to take a photo."

Now that I said everything, would he notice that I was talking about family photos?

However, Cade shattered my expectations as if my efforts missed by a long shot.

"Photos? If that's the case, I think that Rosaria is already doing it for you."

"Th-That's a picture of only me. I don't want to take one alone."

I want to get together and take a family photo!

As I held the frame tightly and sighed as if I was frustrated, Durias smoothed his chin.

"I think she'd like to take a photo to frame." (Durias)

"That's right." (Irene)

"Then, isn't it okay to just put one in?" (Cade)

I think he will not notice it for the rest of my life unless I talk directly. I took a deep breath and shouted.

"I want a family photo!"

The hallway was quiet.

The two of them didn't say anything for a while as if they didn't expect that those words would come out of my mouth.

Cade looked at the photo frame I was holding and slowly opened his mouth.

"......Family photo?"

"Yes."

"I see. I haven't taken a family picture yet."

He muttered in a tone of utter amazement that he had only now realized that fact. I thought it was possible, so I coldly replied affirming it one more time.