Chapter 68

-If the Madam is happy, I'm happy too.
-Thank you, Ella.

Look at this.

From a certain moment, Estella took it for granted that she was called a Madam.

It was from that day on that her feelings for Estella started to completely diverge. It felt like every single word Estella said was disgusting.

It's unfair.

Her true feelings, which had been hidden deep in her heart, were suddenly revealed to the surface.

Ella made up her mind about accepting the clan's offer and going back.

She thought that she could be that greedy. Because she has been working for Estella all the time in the South.

I didn't feel guilty or sorry.

She didn't have to have those feelings for Estella, because she has everything anyway.

She will be sad to learn that the egg has changed and her child was gone, but Estella has to experience that much misery.

That would be fair enough. She would be sad for a few days.

And she can always give birth again, right?

Ella went to visit her clan first. And one evening, just before Estella's due date. Ella held a white egg in her hand. It was a very fragile egg with a faint pulsing sound.

There was no pheromone in the egg.

It really seemed like it was saved only for exchanging eggs.

-I'd rather you not be born.

That way Estella will be sadder.

-Because when you are born, Madame will take you in too.

That was also unfair.

She was abandoned because she was of mixed race, but this egg would be raised as a young heir in a huge family called Astrophel just because it met Estella.

-So, never be born.

Ella murmured, showing ugly jealousy even towards an unborn egg.

It's all because of Estella that I changed like this. It's not my fault.

Ella put the egg in her arms, and a little later. The delivery day arrived.

The birth of the Black Mambas did not require any special preparation. It was only about arranging the surroundings so that the hostess, Estella, could give birth in a very stable state of mind.

-Madam... don't worry, I'm by your side.

But something unexpected happened.

Estella, who briefly changed into a beast in order to give birth to the heirs, had a very difficult time.

She had only given birth to the first heir, and she had only half of her pheromones remaining in her body.

Ella clasped her hands in a cold sweat.

How could she avoid Estella's eyes and change the eggs? Estella looked so overwhelmed that everything she had thought about was useless.

-Madam. The second heir is safely delivered.
-......Haa..haa.......
-I'll put it in the basket.

For a moment, her hands trembled. When she was about to start the operation, her heart started pounding.

I can do it. I can succeed.

Ella, who had moved the eggs one by one, gulped down and grabbed the egg in her arms. But at the moment she tried to change the egg in the basket with the egg in her arms.