Chapter 18

Around the end of the meal, Rosaria entered the dining hall.

"Rosaria?"

"Miss Irene, I'm here to pick you up. Did you enjoy your meal?"

"Yes! I met Baharn too!"

I got down from Cade's lap without any regrets and ran to Rosaria.

"Have you met Baharn? Did you say hello?"

"Yes. I did it like this."

Rosalia smiled sweetly when I showed her how bowed my head down to my belly button to say hello,

"If you're done eating, should we go brush your teeth?"

"Yes."

I nodded my head and took Rosaria's hand. As I was about to go back to my room, I stopped and looked back. It doesn't seem like Arban will come back after storming out so I decided to say goodbye to the other two.

"Nice to meet you today Seth."

. Goodbye Big Brother

I wiggled my fingers and waved my hand. I don't think he's really going to accept it, but I just tried it anyway. If I keep being friendly like this, won't he accept me at least once?

Seth frowned upon receiving my greetings. He seemed embarrassed because I kept talking to him even though he kept showing that he didn't like it.

The next one was Cade.

"....Goodbye Daddy."

I tried to mumble an unfamiliar word to my lips that I had spoken for the first time. I felt like my ears were getting hot, so I covered my face with both hands.

I'm embarrassed! He won't hate me just because called him Daddy, will he?

Peek out.

She slowly opened her fingers and looked at where Cade was.

If he doesn't like it, I'll call him by name from now on.

With that in mind, I took a deep breath to calm my beating heart, but a nice voice penetrated my ear.

"Yes. See you next time, Irene."

"......Yes."

That's good, he doesn't hate it.

A sense of relief made me laugh out loud. Somehow, felt tickled.

After Irene returned.

The two black mambas, who extremely value their personal areas and also hate being with only the two

of them as if thorns would prick them, we're standing still in their place, not moving.

Irene's sudden attack of names has kept the two out of their minds for quite some time. It was a very small voice, but Cade, who had monstrous physical abilities, listened carefully.

".......Goodbye Daddy."

Would Irene know what kind of ripple effect that one word has brought? It was surprising that such a creature could exist.

"You look like you are in a good mood, Father."

"I think you're flustered."

"Me?"

Seth wiped his face. When he looked at the door where Irene disappeared, he frowned and looked away.

I even warned her in the first meeting, so I thought she would be scared without fail. But there was no sign of such a thing today. Rather, she crossed the line without fear.