Chapter 19

Since the first hurdle ended safely, the next test was easy.

As instructed, I covered one eye and said the number and picture Hestia was pointing to.

"Your eyesight is normal. Lastly, let's lie down here and say ah."

"Ah..."

"There are no cavities, and the number of teeth is correct. Oh my gosh, your fangs are round. How cute."

Hestia, who was checking for cavities, tapped, Irene's canine. She quickly shut her mouth. When Irene looked at Hestia waiting for her to say it was okay to go down, she smiled and held a chocolate in her hand.

"Here, it's a present for you because you finished it bravely."

"Un, thank you."

"If you eat this, you have to brush your teeth, okay?"

"I always brush my teeth".

I smiled brightly with excitement. This is because I haven't been able to eat much candy or chocolate due to concerns about cavities these days.

Isn't that the true hardships of all young children? It's so delicious but you can't eat a lot. I'm going to save it for later.

Irene put chocolate in her pants pocket. But Rosaria's expression has been serious since earlier.

"Is it okay if Miss Irene's fangs are blunt? I saw it briefly, and the molars were also too small."

In response to Rosaria's serious question, Iran to the mirror on the Doctor's desk.

I guess my fangs can't be blunt!

When I held myself up on tiptoes and opened my mouth wide, a small and round canine was located on both sides.

"Miss Irene doesn't hunt like we do, does she? There's no need to worry, Rosaria."

"But fangs are the basics of the basics.""

"That's what children of predators are like. More than that, what we need to pay attention to is something else."

"Is there something wrong with her?"

Hestia looked more serious than ever. Rosaria brought her ears to her, asking what the problem was.

I swallowed my dry saliva when I saw the two reflected behind the mirror. A small whisper was heard.

"The lady is less than a meter tall."

"...What?"

Hestia spread her palms.

"She's only about five spans of my hand."

It's crazy how even her height was so cute!

Hestia could not hide her excitement. Rosaria opened her eyes wide and smiled slowly. It was a look similar to the leisure of those who have known it beforehand.

"Oh my, I already knew that. Isn't this a privilege of those serving Miss Irene?"

Recently, there was one illness that the vassals working in the Astrophel family were contracting. Symptoms were varied, but in the end, they all had the same cause. "I want to show off the youngest little lady to the world, but I can't!'

Children who have not yet become independent on their own are thoroughly banned from external exposure except in special cases. This is because it was the iron rule of the Astrophel family, where succession was a precious matter.

Therefore, the meeting held this time could be said to be very important. It was because it was the historical first moment when Irene was officially known to the world.