Chapter 76

At that time.

Messi, who was impatiently guarding the front of the basement, frowned.

Irene was still not back after quite some time.

"Should I go in and check it out?"

By now, there wouldn't be much more to see inside.

I don't know what she's doing. Should I go in or not?

He opened the pocket watch that was hanging on his clothes. Ten minutes had already passed.

Messi, who checked the time, decided to go in without hesitation.

That was then.

"What are you doing here, Messi?"

Bassad was walking alone. Messi's body stiffened in surprise as he shook his shoulders.

"Ha, ha ha. Bassad?"

The gigantic man was fiercely looking at him as if he was about to hit Messi at any moment.

I was followed.

Messi, who predicted what would soon happen to him, hurriedly raised his pheromones.

Contrary to his bloated physique, Bassad was quite quick. Messi, who quickly blocked the arm coming right at his stomach, broke out in a cold sweat.

"We will be in trouble if you suddenly attack like this. Everyone will wake up at dawn."

"Where did Miss Irene go?"

"......"

"You guys."

Bassad's expression hardened terribly when he saw the door on the wall behind Messi.

"Don't tell me that Miss Irene went inside."

"Haha... What are you doing still up this late? What brings you all the way over here?"

"Answer the question first."

Messi sighed. After lightly pushing Bassad's violent energy, he swept up his hair.

"What if the Miss went to the basement?"

"...Get out of the way."

"I'm sorry, but you can't get in there. She told me to keep an eye on anyone who comes over."

Messi had an awkward smile. If he confronts Bassad, something would certainly break. He had to be prepared to break at least one arm or a leg.

Bassad raised his eyebrows as he looked at Messi who was blocking his front.

"Don't look at me like that. This side has its own instructions." (Messi)

Actually, he was starting to get worried, so he was going to check it out.

Bassad strongly raised his pheromones as if there was nothing more to hear. Messi's cold sweat dripped down his back at the huge swirling energy.

"Hey, are you serious?"

"If you don't want to deal with it, get out of the way."

"Haha. Don't make such a fuss about her wanting to look around the basement a little. I gave her a lantern so she wouldn't fall over."

"Do you think what you are talking about now makes sense? Look around the basement?"

Bassad, who was usually quiet about anything, reacted very violently. Messi felt something wasn't adding up.

Could it be that someone was imprisoned there?

"No way... Maybe..."

- I want to go to the basement and look around. Bassad blocked me last time, so I couldn't go.