Chapter 52

Elvin's mouth was dry.

As soon as the head became an adult, he drove out his predecessor and took the throne, he had such an outstanding ability that he completely changed the game of territorial disputes, which had been grouped with disadvantages, at once...

But at the same time, he had a very brutal temper.

Elvin opened his mouth with difficulty, worried that he might offend his nerves.

"...I dare say, but why don't you just step aside now?"

"Why? Are you afraid?"

"It's not that."

"I know, but isn't this a lot of fun?"

He asked with an amused voice and got up from his seat.

Soon the blinds moved, revealing a man with silver hair and dark purple eyes.

Elvin was nervous about the distance that was narrowing down. The man who came right in front of him opened his mouth with a smile.

"I don't think Ella completely failed her mission. It seems that she was half successful."

"...What do you mean by that?"

"They say the egg hatched in the Astrophel family. I've heard that they cherish it terribly."

Although he couldn't check it with his own eyes because he wasn't the Head at the time.

Is that all? He made time to introduce the child at the banquet and even bestowed the Astrophel surname.

Interest flickered in the man's eyes for a moment and then disappeared. At the sight of the Head, Elvin was astonished and hurriedly opened his mouth.

"It's too dangerous to touch the Astrophel family."

"Who said I would come out and touch it myself? There is someone else who can do that for me."

The Head's brow furrowed as if his excitement had cooled. Elvin, desperately wanting to go away, closed his mouth. The man, who seemed to have been lost in thought for a moment, grinned and muttered as he went back to his seat.

"Isn't it polite to use a card if you have any left?"

"Are you talking about the Loisar family?"

"I'm sure they want to get their heir back safely, so I think they'll follow faithfully."

"......"

"Did you understand what I'm talking about without having to explain it?"

Of course, he knew it very well.

The first thing the man did after becoming the Head of his clan was to take all heirs of the neighboring families as hostages.

As a result, the whole area was devastated and most of the families fell under the man's feet.

The family, exhausted by the long struggle for territory, cheered for the Head's outspoken move, but...

Elvin just couldn't like it.

"Then I'll be on my way, Head Diel."

"You may do so."

Elvin walked backward and soon after, a large door opened on both sides.

Shhh.

Tuck.

Elvin let out a long-held sigh filled with despondency after finishing the report.

Is it really okay to be like this?

Walking along the dead, silent corridor, he closed his eyes gently.