Chapter 81

The Loisars arrived early in the morning.

"Now I can pick you up."

The man in the center of the group murmured.

He was an impressive man with dark brown hair and somber eyes that contrasted with his white skin. His golden irises turned to a particularly small woman in the crowd.

"You should be able to do well without making mistakes."

"...Of course, Lord Gray."

The woman flinched at what the man said while looking at her.

Gray surveyed the quiet surroundings.

The Black Mambas, who said they would meet the delegation at the border and escort them until they arrived, hadn't shown up even once since the first greeting.

It was a great skill in hiding their presence.

There were only many rumors, but he didn't know it would be this much. The Loisars were in awe but did not show.

"But why isn't anyone coming out?"

When the door of the mansion did not open after a long time, a red-haired man wonderingly opened his mouth.

"It's dawn, so the news must be late."

"Is that so?"

Gray stared at the gate with a calm expression at the whispers behind him.

It was somewhat expected.

Rather, at this point it seemed strange to accept their visit.

Soon, he felt the presence of someone coming from beyond the gate. At the same time, a thick pheromone of dangerous energy flowed.

Gray frowned.

"What is this rude attitude?"

Eventually, the red-haired man next to him showed his dissatisfaction.

"They don't welcome us."

The huge iron gate, which had been firmly closed, slowly opened with a heavy sound.

and.......

"Welcome, members of Clan Loisar."

A black-haired man appeared.

Eyes that twinkled in the dark glanced over them and turned to Gray, who distorted his expression in displeasure after confirming his opponent's identity.

The opponent did not have red eyes.

Gray's mouth opened.

"What kind of joke is this?"

"What do you mean a joke? I'm here to greet you politely."

"Where is the Astrophel's Head?"

"I'm coming in place of the head of household. Greetings. My name is Baon."

He greeted the guests with impeccably perfect manners.

"Ha?! What kind of rude attitude is this?"

"What do you mean rude?"

Baon tilted his head with a face that he didn't know what they were talking about.

The red-haired man gritted his teeth.

At first glance, there seemed to be no problem, but it was a huge discourtesy for Baon to open the door and come out to greet them. Welcoming the delegation was an important task that the head of the family had to personally take charge off.