Chapter 79

"Irene, you are so pretty."

"Grandma!"

I was surprised to see Helena because she was so beautiful. She was wearing a flowing red dress, just like a mermaid.

"The clothes fit you very well."(Helena)

"Thank you."(Irene)

But Helena was prettier. As I stared at her without blinking, she laughed embarrassedly.

"Thanks to you, I get a gratifying chance to wear these clothes."

"Daddy was the one who prepared everything..."

As I muttered that it wasn't because of me, Helena snorted.

"If you hadn't brought up the family picture, he probably wouldn't have taken it until you were an adult."

I wondered if it would have gone that far, but it made sense. When I brought up the family photo, Cade looked like he hadn't even thought of it.

"Would you like to go over there? There are people who will do your hair if you go."

"Yes."

I timidly walked to the place Helena pointed out. There, a woman I had never seen before was trimming cute jewelry.

"Welcome, lady. What kind of hairdo would you like?"

She handed me a book.

As I stared blankly at everything because it was unfamiliar, the woman turned over the pages one by one and showed me the hairstyles.

"I like everything because it's all pretty."

"Hmm. I think it would be better to decorate with accessories than to put your hair up."

The woman who was looking at the mirror installed in front of the chair was touching my hair here and there, nodding her head.

It was an instant.

I don't think she touched my hair much, but the hairdo was quickly completed. Looking in the mirror I moved my head around.

A flower headband with many inner leaves gently fixed the side of my hair, and I don't know what she did, but my hair was glossy.

"How is it, do you like it?"

"Yes, I like this one."

I answered while fiddling with the flowers on my headband. Glittering jewels were hung between the petals and in between the bands.

"Irene."

"Huh? Brother Arban?"

I saw Arban walking from behind the mirror. He was wearing a voluminous white shirt and black pants. In addition to that, his curly hair, which was brushed back to the fullest, was drawing a curve.

Seeing him dressed like that, he looked like a real rich young master. I turned and looked up at Arban.

"Brother, seeing you like this, you really look like a young master!"

"......What are you saying? If I'm not the young master, what am I?"

"......."

"What?"

Right. Arban was a real young master. Then why did I make such a fuss? I shook my head.

"Come if you are done."

"Hm, going."

Arban seemed to be on an errand to bring me.

We arrived at the place where everyone was gathered. Cade, Seth, and Ian were also ready.