Chapter 64

The Black Mamba was one of the three most powerful Clans on the continent.

Of course, if we are ranking Clans in order in which they were created, I expected the family to be at the bottom of the list.

But... it was the fastest to be built? Besides, there were no problems internally?

It was an unbelievable story.

"Actually, there was one incident around that time."

"Incident?"

"...The oppression of the clan had begun."

"Was the family...oppressed...?"

Even though I only heard the first sentence, my body hardened.

Who the hell did that?

Maybe that's why they started flocking to the South? To escape from the oppression of other Clans.

But at the same time, a question came to mind.

...But how was the oppression done? Is that even possible?

"Who could do such a thing?"

I frowned.

I felt somewhat reluctant because the Clan's beginning was caused by the oppression and rejection of those around them.

But Kasana was indifferent as if there was nothing to be upset about.

Rather, it was a natural reaction.

"All incidents started with our family first."

"Huh?"

"The Lady knows that Black Mamba is born with poison, right?"

"I know."

The degree of poison varies from person to person, but it was said that everyone is born with poison. In addition, I heard that some of them are born with a constitution specialized in poison.

"It depends on our constitution, but our Clan can poison others by spreading pheromones up to several meters in radius. The stronger the individual, the wider the range."

"I see."

It reminded me of the pheromone stone piercing that Messi used to wear.

I thought he was simply using it for exploding pheromones, but that wasn't the only reason.

Messi can deal with the enemy more comfortably as the range of pheromones changes at his will.

"But what does that have to do with the incidents?"

"That's because... Sir Tamur, the first head of the family, had such an ability."

Kasana sighed.

"Sir Tamur was extremely reluctant to share territory with others."

"......"

"And it just so happened that his power was unmatched."

Don't tell me...

It's not what I think it is, is it?

He didn't turn the whole area into a toxic jar of pheromones just because he didn't like to share the same land with other people, did he?

I hopefully waited for Kasana's next words. And her mouth opened.

"It's just as you expected."

"......Gasp."

"Because of this, other clans began to complain, and the Black Mambas who sensed that the situation was getting serious, quickly established a Clan."

Kasana pointed to the map of the continent drawn in her book.