Chapter 22

Not too long ago, it was said that there were only two heirs.

"Then there were three heirs?"

"That's right. Rosaria is taking care of the Lady in the family."

"Ha. No wonder I haven't seen her for nearly two months."

Rosaria, who made a name for herself as a gatekeeper at the border with her outstanding skills, is taking care of a child?

Is the kid okay?

The more he heard it, the more ridiculous he thought it was, but Karma kept his composure.

"There are some guys who already want to go. The border isn't fun right now. They say this banquet will be more interesting. I wonder what kind of person the youngest miss is. Are you going too?"

"Anyway, it's a boring meeting that requires formality. I'm not going to attend."

"Really?"

Fayman nodded his head as if it was regretful, but he didn't ask again.

Once refused, it was their way of conversation to not ask again. This method of dialogue sometimes brought tears of blood from the eyes of those who refused out of courtesy, when it was necessary to strengthen kinship among the clan.

"Okay. Then I'll inform that everyone is going back, except for you."

"Everyone's going?"

"Yes. They are all curious."

"What?"

Curious about the banquet? Or the youngest miss?

Either way, there seemed to be nothing special. Children of the clan could also be seen near the border. However, out of Fayman's mouth came out a reason that Karma couldn't have guessed at all.

"The little lady recently finished humanizing, and she's five spans tall."

"What are you talking about? Spans?"

"Five spans. I'm sure Hestia said it was about this."

Karma was greatly shocked. How can she be 5 spans tall? He quietly stretched out his palms. So a little over a meter?.

(Note: 5 spans = 1,14 cm)

"I heard it's less than a meter. It's based on Hestia's hand."

(Note: Must be around 90cm since Irene's really small. 2-3y old toddler size.)

"...Is there a problem with the successor? That's why they announced that there were two people?"

"Fuhaha! You really don't know anything! Pay attention to your surroundings."

Fayman hit the wall while he laughed.

Bang! Bang!

The wall was beaten down without mercy. It cracked and dust fell. It was a familiar sight.

"The Lady is a bird. You didn't even read Rosaria's letter? There were loads of pictures of the Lady. So everyone lined up to go."

Fayman pulled out a picture from his arms. A young child hugging a doll was smiling brightly with her head raised, perhaps looking at Rosaria.

Karma opened his eyes wide, and Fayman, who knows how much he admires cute creatures, shed a smirk.

That's the way it should be.

He'd probably be even more surprised to find out that members of the family created a fan club for the Little Lady.

Fayman snatched the photo back.