Underwater Kiss

Third Person POV:

Jennie watched Jisoo rode the waves passionately. Jisoo's always wanted to be a surfer. Maybe this was her big shot. She was showing Jennie a few of her tricks and Jennie just sat down on the sand and enjoyed the show. It was pretty entertaining.

Jisoo finally made it shore and ran up to Jennie. They both hugged each other tightly. "You were amazing Chu!" Jennie said in amazement. Jisoo blushed. "Thanks. I've been practicing a lot." Jennie smiled at her best friend. Jisoo ran over to their sun tanning spot and handed Jennie a surf board. Jennie looked at her, confused about the situation.

"Why are you giving me a surf board Chu?" Jisoo giggled and Jennie got even more confused. "It's for you silly." Jennie's eyes widened. Why would Jisoo give her a surf board of her own?

"I wanted to teach you so we can surf together." Jisoo said. Jennie finally understood the situation. "So you want me to ride the waves with you?" Jisoo nodded in joy. Jennie swallowed a huge lump in her throat. She was afraid of the ocean.

"That's very thoughtful Chu but I can't accept your gift. Thank you though." Jisoo looked down in disappointment. Jennie then felt really bad.

"Why won't you accept it?" Jennie put a hand on Jisoo's shoulder. "Because I'm afraid of the ocean. I can't control myself when it comes to the ocean." Jisoo then laughed a little at Jennie. Jennie pouted at her like a little girl.

"Stop that!" She whined. Jisoo stopped laughing and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of the ocean?" Jennie looked down in embarrassment. "Because it was to embarrassing to get over." Jisoo patted her friends back.

"If you want, I can help you with your problem Jenduke." Jennie beamed. "You'd really teach me?" Jisoo nodded. Jennie was nervous but also excited at the same time. She wanted to make Jisoo happy but she was still afraid of going into the ocean. She just hopes Jisoo's plan works.

Jisoo pulled Jennie over to the edge of the shore. Jennie stared down at the water that came back and forth over and over. Jennie's fear came crawling back up her spine. She didn't want to step in the water. The fear was eating her away.

Jisoo gripped her friends shoulder tightly and Jennie lifted her head up. Jisoo say the fear in her eyes and she only chuckled. Jennie was confused by her chucking until Jisoo pushed Jennie into the water and she screamed. Jennie lifted her head up and Jisoo was nowhere to be found. She was scared to death. She couldn't swim.

"JISOO!! HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!" Jennie screamed. No response. She tried to get to shore but fell right back down into the water. She couldn't swim back up. Then she felt arms around her waist and looked behind her. It was Jisoo. Jisoo leaned Jennie towards her and Jennie was relived to see her. Jisoo pulled Jennie so close without going back up to the surface. When Jennie was close enough, Jisoo kissed her.

Jennie was shocked by her move but gave into the sweet kiss and blushed as she kissed Jisoo. Luckily they still had air left. Jennie never felt so free. She was surprised. A kiss underwater. Was this a dream Jennie was in? Was she in her imagination or was this really real?

They finally broke apart and smiled while holding their breath. It felt too good to be true for the both of them. They definitely weren't dreaming at all. Jisoo blushed a little but then soon snapped out of her trance when she saw Jennie struggling to breath. She needed air. Jisoo held her tightly and swam back up to the surface.

As soon as they were at the surface, Jennie gasped for air. She really did need air. Jisoo stroke Jennie's wet hair and Jennie blushed. They both loved the feeling in their hearts.

"Are you lost for words too?" Jennie asked Jisoo. She nodded. Jennie hugged the girl tightly and Jisoo kissed her forehead. "Do you want to do that again?" Jisoo asked Jennie. Jennie nodded eagerly.

Jisoo pushed Jennie back underwater and Jennie closed her eyes, holding her breath tightly, waiting for Jisoo. Jisoo held Jennie's small waist and kissed her again. They never wanted to let go.