Stay

Third Person POV:

The front door slammed shut while Jennie sat down on the couch weeping. She put her head on her hands letting out shaky breaths.

For a month Jisoo and Jennie can't seem to have a good relationship. They fight over little things that mean absolutely nothing and Jennie ends up wondering if Jisoo still loves her.

Though she always pushes this question aside, today she just couldn't. She couldn't stop it from sinking deep into her thoughts.

Jisoo just grabbed her purse and her car keys and ran out the door. Just a minute ago Jennie had heard the car drive off.

She put her head up and wondered what it would be like if her and Jisoo never fought they way they do. If Jisoo isn't the way she is. Though she knows it's only in her imagination, because it'll never come true.

Jisoo and Jennie have been dating for nine months now. It was until seven months into their relationship, that Jennie found out that Jisoo was a playgirl.

One day Jennie came home and found Jisoo kissing another girl in the living room. Though Jisoo claimed that she didn't intend anything, Jennie didn't believe her.

For a week Jennie didn't speak to her, and no one could blame her. Though her friends and her family encouraged her to cut ties with Jisoo, Jennie refused.

Jennie's love for Jisoo had already grown and she was too in love with the older latter that she couldn't leave her.

All she could do was stay.

She endured the pain for the next six months and no matter how much Jisoo fought with her and how many times she got with another girl, Jennie never let her go.

Now here she is, in a weeping mess while Jisoo left her a drove off, crying as well. But Jennie's love ones always told her, Jisoo doesn't deserve to cry.

It's hard to accept the truth sometimes. For everyone. It's a part of life. Jennie knows darn well that she's had enough of it, but her love for Jisoo is way too strong.

Now she wonders if this was all worth it. To go this far despite everything Jisoo's done to her. Clearly Jisoo doesn't care at all.

Jennie grabs her phone to text Rosè, the only person who can understand her current situation and is always looking out for her.

Meanwhile Jisoo, stopped a few blocks away and parked her car on the side of the road, cause if she went any further, she would've gone faster and ended crashing in another vehicle.

Jisoo got out of her car and started crying. She started reflecting on her actions and began to wonder how Jennie must feel with a person like Jisoo.

Jennie is the sweetest girl on Earth. She puts everyone else before herself. Especially Jisoo, despite everything she's done.

Jisoo smacked herself in the face and looked up at the sky with tears running down her cheeks.

"Why would you want a person like me Jennie? Why?"

Jennie stopped herself before texting Rosè. "Should I?" She wondered.

Jennie looked out the window and still found the driveway empty. She sobbed and looked down at her phone.

"Stay Jisoo. Stay with me."