Annoying Neighbor

Third Person POV:

Jisoo was studying for her big test for college. She couldn't fail this test. She needed to pass it. Then she heard a knock on her door. She sighed, slammed her book shut, and went to answer the door. She opened the door and saw none other than her annoying neighbor, Jennie Kim.

Jennie would never leave Jisoo alone. She was always so annoying to Jisoo, especially when she's always knocking on her door. Jisoo wanted to slam the door in her face but held in her anger. "What do you want Jennie?" Jennie took a few steps back and cleared her throat. "I just wanted to know if you had seen my phone by any chance?" Jisoo sighed and rolled her eyes. "No, I haven't. Now if you'll excuse me Jennie, I'm a little busy right now." Jisoo motioned her to the door. Jennie gave her a small smile and walked away.

Jisoo slammed the door shut and stormed back to the kitchen to finish studying. A few hours after studying Jisoo texted Lisa and went out with her to grab some takeout. They both met up at their favorite restaurant and went inside.

They both sat down together and looked at their menus. Lisa found it rather strange that her best friend was very quiet today. She kept focusing on her friend and watched her closely and examined her behavior.

"Why are you staring?" Lisa jumped at her best friend's voice. Jisoo had seen Lisa watching her closely. "N-nothing Jichu." Jisoo sighed and gave Lisa a look. Lisa immediately looked down at the floor below their feet. She was too nervous to speak.

"What's bothering you Jichu? You've been like that since we got here." Jisoo sighed once more and put the menu down in front of her. She bit her lip before she spoke. "It's my annoying neighbor, Jennie Kim. Remember when I told you about her?" Lisa nodded. "She's been knocking on my door way too much. I don't get what she wants from me. What the hell is wrong with her?" Lisa only shrugged at her best friend.

Just then, both girls saw Jisoo's annoying neighbor and Roseanne Park, her sister. Jisoo groaned and put her head down, begging for Jennie not to notice her. Jisoo heard footsteps approach them. Jisoo began to whisper to herself. "Please don't come over here. Please just don't-"

Too late.

"Hey Lisa, hey Jisoo." Jisoo slowly put her head up as soon as she heard Roseanne's soft voice. Jennie was standing right next to her, and as soon as Jisoo and her made eye contact, Jennie quickly turned away from her, hiding the blush that crept her cheeks. Jisoo smirked as soon as Jennie turned away. She likes you Jisoo, her mind told her. Lisa felt strange from her friends behavior. A little uncomfortable too.

"Do you mind if we sit with you gals?" Lisa shook her head and Jisoo followed suit, smirking. Rosè sat down next to Lisa and Jennie hesitantly sat next to Jisoo. Rosè saw Jisoo smirk and giggled. Lisa and Jennie gave her a weird look and she immediately shut up. Both girls felt really strange about their friends behavior.

After they ate, they all went for a walk. "We should split up. I'll go with Rosè and Lisa you can go with Jennie." Rosè nodded eagerly in response. Lisa and Jennie only shrugged, and they both walked off together. Jisoo and Rosè walked down the street and started talking. "So... does Jennie like me?" Rosè snickered. "Of course. Isn't it obvious?" Jisoo chuckled. "Way too obvious." Rosè and Jisoo talked for the rest of the walk.

The next day, Jennie once again knocked on Jisoo's door. Jisoo made her way downstairs, sleep still trying to take her over. She opened it and saw Jennie standing there nervously. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "What do you want Jennie? It's very early for you to be bothering me. Why the hell does it always have to be you?" Jennie looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "I w-wanted to t-tell you s-something." Jisoo raised her eyebrows. "Alright. Shoot." Jennie began to play with her hands nervously. "I-I l-like y-you."

Jisoo pretended to be shocked, hiding the smirk from her lips. Jennie stared into Jisoo's eyes and Jisoo began to laugh. Jennie felt so embarrassed. Jisoo pulled Jennie towards her, and pressed her lips against the brunettes. They both kissed passionately and parted with a smile across their lips. "I knew you liked me." Jennie blinked rapidly. "H-How?" Jisoo only chuckled. "I think it was quite obvious Jennie Kim." Jennie blushed really hard and Jisoo didn't mind. Jisoo pecked her lips against Jennie's soft cheek. Jennie giggled.

Jisoo let Jennie inside and both girls sat down together on the couch, leaning against one another. "I love you Jisoo." Jennie told her softly. "I love you too Jennie." Both girls spent the rest of the day being lazy and getting to know each other better. After that day, Jisoo never thought Jennie was her annoying neighbor ever again.