Sneaking Out

Third Person POV:

"Why can't you come see me Jendeuke?"

Jisoo had been worried about Jennie all week. She hasn't been around for a while. Jisoo already started missing her. She called Jennie and luckily she picked up this time.

"Because I'm grounded Jisoo." Jennie replied. Jisoo pouted. "Why are you grounded. Your 24 years old. You can take care of yourself." Jennie sighed. "Well my parents just can't accept the fact that I'm gay." Jennie said. Jisoo started pacing around her room. "Well then when can we see each other?" Jennie scoffed. "When we split apart."

Jisoo punched the wall. "Your parents are crazy Jeneduke!" Jisoo yelled. Jennie already knew that. "What are we going to do Sooya? I want to see you!" Jisoo hummed in response. Jennie knew exactly what she was doing. "What are you thinking?" Jennie asked her. Jisoo smirked to herself. "Maybe you could... you know." Jennie looked confused. "What? I know what?" Jisoo bit her lip. "Sneak out."

Jennie almost choked on her snack. "Are you ok?" Jisoo asked as she heard Jennie coughing. Jennie cleared her throat. "Yeah I'm fine but you want me to what?! Kim Jisoo are you crazy?!!" Jisoo chuckled. "No, I'm being serious. Just sneak out Jennie. What's the harm in that?" Jennie scoffed. "I could get in huge trouble and never be able to see you ever again!" She shouted by low enough so that her parents couldn't hear her.

"But we'll still have fun!" Jisoo sang. Jennie giggled. "Alright, but how do I sneak out?" Jisoo hummed. "Through your bedroom window when your parents are asleep." Jennie chuckled. "Alright. You better be here when their asleep Jisoo." Jisoo sighed. Jennie did a little fake gasp at her girlfriend. "Alright fine fine. I'll be there soon Jennie Kim." Jennie squealed in excitement. She went straight to her closet to get ready.

After a few hours Jennie was finally ready to go. She looked out the window and saw Jisoo's car pull in the driveway. Jennie opened the window and signaled Jisoo over. Jisoo threw a rope up towards Jennie and she caught it. "What do I need this for?" Jennie asked. Jisoo gave her a look. "Do you wanna die Jennie Kim?" Jisoo asked. Jennie shook her head rapidly. "Then use that." Jennie nodded.

Jennie threw the rope down and tied it to the edge of the window. She slowly climbed down and watched her step so she wouldn't fall. She made it down and hugged Jisoo tightly. Jisoo hugged her back and then pulled away so she could grab the rope. Jisoo gave it three hard tugs and it eventually fell down. "You ready to go?" She asked me. I nodded.

We both hopped in the car and Jisoo started the engine. "So where are we going?" Jennie asked. Jisoo hummed. "Where do you wanna go?" Jennie tapped her fingernail on the window. "Do you wanna go to Lisa's?" Jisoo smiled. She shifted the car in drive and they both went off to Lisa's place.

Both girls got there and knocked on the door. Lisa answered. "Hey girls! What's up?" Jisoo whispered what was going on in Lisa's ear. She hummed in response. Why do we always hum in response, Jennie thought to herself. "Alright. Come on in girls." They both walked inside. "So what do you wanna do? Chaeyoung's here by the way. She's upstairs. They both nodded. "Well, we could have a little party here." Jisoo said. Jennie smiled at her girlfriend and nodded in agreement. Lisa called Rosè downstairs. She told her what they were doing and she decided to join them.

All four of them hung out all night and had fun. Jennie knew it was way better than being trapped in her bedroom all day. They all got tired and started to fall asleep in the couch. "Thanks Jichu. This was better then being in my bedroom." Jisoo kissed Jennie's forehead. "Your welcome Jendeuke." They both fell asleep.