Secret Admirer 2

Third Person POV:

The next day Jisoo went to school and saw Lisa digging through the locker next to Jisoo's. Jisoo walked up to her. "Hey Chu!" Lisa greeted. Jisoo smiled. "Hey Lili. I have something to tell you." Lisa looked confused. "Um... ok. What's up?" Jisoo opened her backpack and handed Lisa the letter.

Lisa read through it, looked up at Jisoo and squealed in excitement. "JISOO, YOU HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!!! SHE'S TOTALLY CRUSHING ON YOU!!!" Lisa screamed. Jisoo shushed her.

Lisa handed Jisoo back the letter. Then Jennie and Rosè walked past both girls and once Jennie took one glance at Jisoo, she began to blush. She walked faster and went straight to her locker. Rosè followed close behind her.

Rosè tapped on Jennie's shoulder. "Jen, what's the matter?" Rosè asked. Jennie looked at her blushing. Rosè smirked at her. "You sent it, right?" Rosè asked. Jennie nodded in embarrassment. Rosè patted her friends back. "When are you gonna tell her?" Rosè asked her friend. Jennie shrugged. "Whenever I get the right idea I guess." Jennie replied.

Jisoo and Lisa spent the whole day trying to figure out who is Jisoo's secret admirer. "It can't be Jesse. She's already in a relationship with Jackson." Lisa said. Jisoo scratches her head. Who was her secret admirer? "Maybe Jade?" Jisoo asked. Lisa shook her head. "I doubt it's her. She loves being single. It's her role. Plus she's not into this secret admirer stuff anyway." Jisoo nodded.

Jennie and Rosè went to the store. Jennie grabbed a packet of blank pieces of paper. Rosè raised a brow. "Why do you need that?" Rosè asked. "Because I'm running out of paper. How else can I write my letters?" Jennie replied. Rosè waved her off and continued shopping. Jennie wanted to do this because she had no idea how to tell Jisoo how she really felt. Yes she sees Jisoo everyday but Jennie could never have the gut to tell her crush that she loves her. This was the only way.

"Hey Jen, you better hide with those papers." Jennie looked confused. "Why?" She asked. "Because Jisoo and Lisa are heading this way, and then she'll know it's you."