I'm Sorry

Third Person POV:

Jennie slammed the door shut as soon as Jisoo stepped inside. Jisoo jumped at the sound of the door. Jennie was losing it. Jennie stormed to the kitchen and served herself some tea. Jisoo walked up to her but Jennie backed away. She didn't want anything to do with Jisoo.

"I know your mad Jennie but let me explain." Jennie held her finger up to Jisoo's lips. She didn't want to hear it. She already had enough. Jisoo tried to pull her back towards her but Jennie was furious. Then there was a knock on the door. Jennie stormed over to answer it. It was Rosè.

"Oh, your here. Well Jisoo, she's all yours." Jennie told them, and stormed up the stairs. Jisoo let Rosè inside. They both sat down on the couch in the living room. Jisoo looked at Rosè with so much rage. "WHY DID YOU DO IT ROSEANNE PARK?!!!" Jisoo was hurt and angry at the same time. Rosè felt ashamed. "I'm sorry Jisoo. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I never wanted it to." Rosè admitted. Jisoo shook her head. "Now Jennie's gonna hate me for life. She'll never forgive me Rosè." Rosè nodded in disappointment. She knew Jennie wasn't going to forgive either of them. It was too much for her.

Jisoo told Rosè to call her tonight just to check in on her. She nodded and left Jisoo alone to go talk to Jennie. Jisoo went upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door.

No answer.

She tried again but she still wouldn't answer. Jisoo eventually gave up and went back downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch. She didn't know how to make it up to her.

Jennie eventually came downstairs a while later and saw Jisoo. Jisoo stood up and walked over to Jennie, but Jennie didn't let Jisoo touch her. "Jennie, I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." Jisoo told her. Jennie didn't believe her. "I don't take you word for it. I'm only seeing it first-hand. Show me proof Jisoo." Jennie snapped. Jisoo looked at her hurt and in pain. "I'll get you proof Jennie and I promise you that didn't happen on purpose." Jisoo said.

Jisoo left a little later to go to the same store she was infront of earlier. She went inside and went straight to the checkout counter. The woman at the counter looked up at Jisoo. "Hello ma'am. Can I help you?" Jisoo nodded. "Can I take a look at the security camera for outside your store?" Jisoo asked. The lady looked at her very confused but nodded. "Here's the data chip. You can view them using that. Please come back later and bring it back to me or my boss will kill me." Jisoo nodded and thanked her for the data chip.

Jisoo drove back home and went upstairs to her office. She walked inside and placed the chip inside her computer. Jisoo went through the camera files until she saw the one from earlier that day with Rosè. She saw the real footage than from what Jennie had seen and ran upstairs to the bedroom. She knocked on the door. This time, Jennie answered.

"What do you want?" Jennie snapped with tears in her eyes. Jisoo looked down at her computer. Jennie looked into Jisoo's eyes. "I have proof for you." Jisoo said. Jennie raised a brow in confusion but let her inside. Jisoo pulled up the security footage and Jennie was shocked. She couldn't believe it. Jisoo wasn't lying after all. She was telling the truth.

"See, I'd never do such a thing in purpose." Jisoo said. Jennie felt guilt hit her in her chest. She never felt so sorry for someone. "But I thought you really kissed her!" Jennie was ashamed of herself for not believing her. Jisoo came up and hugged Jennie. "You know I'd never do that to you Jennie Kim. I love you." Jennie smiled brightly at her. "I love you too." They both kissed and made up.