Missing You

Third Person POV:

Jennie spent the past few months missing the one person she loves the most, Kim Jisoo. Jisoo had went on a tour and Jennie had to stay and watch the house since there was a lot of looters lately. She felt lonely, depressed, and sad. She never thought that she would need Jisoo more than anything else at that moment.

A lot of things had happened while Jisoo was gone, and Jennie was afraid that Jisoo had stopped loving her. Jisoo never bothered to contact Jennie or even send her a letter to let Jennie know that she was ok. Jennie grew more worried every month just thinking about the person she loved the most.

What if she found someone else to love and cherish her? These thoughts kept running through Jennie's head as she became more depressed and anxious all alone. Jisoo was always there for Jennie, no matter what. She never left Jennie's side. Every night, when Jennie couldn't sleep, Jisoo would sing to her or hum a melody in her ear, which would put her to sleep. Jisoo would sleep next to her in case Jennie had any nightmares so Jennie wouldn't be scared. Jisoo would also surprise Jennie a lot with small gifts and Jennie's favorite food. Jennie missed all those things, especially Jisoo. Jisoo was always number one for her.

Jennie found herself once again crying in the living room, hugging her stuffed teddy beat that Jisoo had given her for Valentine's day. Her dog came in the living room, jumped on Jennie's lap, and comforted her. She gave in and hugged her dog tightly, not wanting to let go any second. Jennie soon fell asleep on the couch, dreaming about Jisoo. She drept of how Jisoo found someone new and left Jennie for good. Jisoo was insulting Jennie and pushing her to the floor. The girl Jisoo had been with, started beating Jennie up until she was out cold.

Jennie woke up with a gasp and desperately needed air. She sat up, and began to sob in her hands. It was too much for her. What if Jisoo stopped loving Jennie for good? What if there was no turning back? She couldn't change time then. Maybe it was already too late.

Another month passes by, and no Jisoo. Jennie started to have thoughts again. She laid in bed, staring at the ceiling above. She began to cry once more, sobbing harder than ever. Just then, she heard the front door shut lightly. She didn't bother to go downstairs. She stayed silently in her bedroom, just to be sure she wouldn't get attacked by any looters. Then the bedroom door slowly opened. Jennie shot her eyes open and couldn't believe what she was seeing at the door. It was Jisoo.

Jisoo put her bag down and walked over to Jennie. "Hey Jennie. I missed you." Jennie couldn't hold back her tears and shot up at Jisoo. She hugged her tightly, sobbing heavily. Jisoo shushed her and slowly rocked her back and forth, trying to calm her down. Jisoo had known everything that happened to Jennie as soon as the tour ended. She immediately came back to take care of her. "It's ok. Shh, I'm here." Jennie never felt so loved as she has now. Jisoo was there now, for anything that Jennie needed. She was going to make sure of it.

"I'm so sorry Jennie. I came as quickly as I could. I promise, I'll be here no matter what. You won't have to feel alone ever again. Next time your coming with me." Jisoo kissed her forehead and Jennie buried her face in the crook of Jisoo's neck. "I'm going to be home for the next five months. All of my attention is for you now. I promise. That's a promise I won't break Jennie." Jennie nodded, still crying.

Jisoo never left Jennie alone again, and was there for anything that the brunette needed. Jennie never felt lonely again.